BoatBanter.com

-   -   Farewell and Adieu (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/121326-farewell-adieu.html)

Wayne.B December 18th 10 05:43 PM

Farewell and Adieu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v1hyfHXdQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlPj3lSIrVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzPy6Ag34JE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYt...x=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pChbclz6gI

YukonBound December 18th 10 07:08 PM

Farewell and Adieu

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:57:48 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v1hyfHXdQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlPj3lSIrVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzPy6Ag34JE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYt...x=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pChbclz6gI

Well, looks like Harry has succeeded with his "snotty" games to drive
off yet another long time poster... Congrats Harry...

Are you on drugs or is actually *reading* posts other than Harry's
just not on your to-do list?

Get a grip, man.....

Sorry, did I miss one of your back handed attacks on the faithful? Oh
well...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Well, if you aren't taking rec drugs now... the effects of your mis-spent
youth have come back to haunt you.
You and your girlfriends are the main reason this newsgroup can't pull
itself up from the gutter.

*e#c December 18th 10 08:51 PM

Farewell and Adieu

On Dec 18, 1:05*pm, Gene wrote:
On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:57:48 -0500, I am Tosk

wrote:
In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYt...8A9870884BEAA3...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pChbclz6gI

Well, looks like Harry has succeeded with his "snotty" games to drive
off yet another long time poster... Congrats Harry...

Are you on drugs or is actually *reading* posts other than Harry's
just not on your to-do list?

Get a grip, man.....

--
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are
enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
*http://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

Fort Agent 6.00 Build 1186

I'd put my money on drugs.

*e#c December 18th 10 08:52 PM

Farewell and Adieu

On Dec 18, 3:04*pm, Gene wrote:
On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 13:56:44 -0500, I am Tosk

wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:57:48 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v1hyfHXdQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlPj3lSIrVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzPy6Ag34JE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYt...8A9870884BEAA3...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pChbclz6gI

Well, looks like Harry has succeeded with his "snotty" games to drive
off yet another long time poster... Congrats Harry...

Are you on drugs or is actually *reading* posts other than Harry's
just not on your to-do list?

Get a grip, man.....

Sorry, did I miss one of your back handed attacks on the faithful? Oh
well...

Could somebody give me a clue what he's talking about? Thus far, all
I've read is incoherent and unrelated to the OP.....

--
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are
enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.
*-Thomas Sowell

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
*http://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

Fort Agent 6.00 Build 1186

Scotty has an agenda....Harry.

HarryK[_3_] December 18th 10 09:25 PM

Farewell and Adieu

In article 9ff8c832-a5f7-46ac-826b-cebff8ade709
@p1g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 18, 1:05*pm, Gene wrote:
On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:57:48 -0500, I am Tosk

wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

You usually do.

HarryK[_3_] December 18th 10 09:25 PM

Farewell and Adieu

In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:57:48 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

Nice insulting and name calling. I've taught you well, my special little
buddy.

Boating All Out December 18th 10 10:07 PM

Farewell and Adieu

In article ,
says...

wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:57:48 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v1hyfHXdQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlPj3lSIrVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzPy6Ag34JE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYt...x=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pChbclz6gI

Well, looks like Harry has succeeded with his "snotty" games to drive
off yet another long time poster... Congrats Harry...

Are you on drugs or is actually *reading* posts other than Harry's
just not on your to-do list?

Get a grip, man.....

Sorry, did I miss one of your back handed attacks on the faithful? Oh
well...

Could somebody give me a clue what he's talking about? Thus far, all
I've read is incoherent and unrelated to the OP.....

You're talking to psycho trash.
Don't try to get a clue about trash like Ingersoll, Krause, Gallow,
Clark, White, Kreuger, Bruce, et al.
They're all self-absorbed narcissists with personal identity "issues."
Not worth it even pushing a toe in that sewer to flip something over.
Do you bother examining a rabid animal?
Nope. You walk away or put it down.
In rec.boats that translates to ignoring.
You have to get used to deleting unread about 95% of posts here.
Or just walk away.
Only a few posters worth reading.

TopBassDog December 18th 10 11:39 PM

Farewell and Adieu

On Dec 18, 4:07*pm, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:57:48 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Herr Krause- http://groups.google.com/group/it-al...86abf9f247ecf7

BAR[_2_] December 19th 10 01:22 PM

Farewell and Adieu

In article ,
says...

wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:57:48 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v1hyfHXdQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlPj3lSIrVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzPy6Ag34JE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYt...x=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pChbclz6gI

Well, looks like Harry has succeeded with his "snotty" games to drive
off yet another long time poster... Congrats Harry...

Are you on drugs or is actually *reading* posts other than Harry's
just not on your to-do list?

Get a grip, man.....

Sorry, did I miss one of your back handed attacks on the faithful? Oh
well...

Could somebody give me a clue what he's talking about? Thus far, all
I've read is incoherent and unrelated to the OP.....

He has a stick up his ass, he is lashing out at everyone.

*e#c December 20th 10 03:31 AM

Farewell and Adieu

On Dec 18, 1:05 pm, Gene wrote:
On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:57:48 -0500, I am Tosk

wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

....and usually correct.