BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Weed Dispensers????? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/120625-ot-weed-dispensers.html)

*e#c November 24th 10 11:35 PM

OT Weed Dispensers?????

For medicinal Marijuana. Put in your debit card, apply index finger to
print reader built into the machine, select from up to TEN strains of
Product, and it comes out the bottom.

What a job. " What do you do for work ? " " I fill weed machines ."

alexmax021 November 28th 10 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *e#c (Post 833208)
For medicinal Marijuana. Put in your debit card, apply index finger to
print reader built into the machine, select from up to TEN strains of
Product, and it comes out the bottom.

What a job. " What do you do for work ? " " I fill weed machines ."

Thanks you for the post.