BoatBanter.com

-   -   Larry ( LG, aka Noble )...take your foot out of your mouth..... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/119712-larry-lg-aka-noble-take-your-foot-out-your-mouth.html)

*e#c November 10th 10 01:30 AM

Larry ( LG, aka Noble )...take your foot out of your mouth.....

Discovery Channel, asshole.

Do you always spout off like a broken water main, not knowing what
you're talking about?

The proof is in the thread, asshole. LMAO !!!!!!!!

HarryK November 10th 10 01:33 AM

On 11/9/10 8:30 PM, *e#c wrote:
Discovery Channel, asshole.

Do you always spout off like a broken water main, not knowing what
you're talking about?

The proof is in the thread, asshole. LMAO !!!!!!!!

L G, aka LG, aka bob, aka DK, aka Danny Krueger... He's in my filters.

HarryK November 10th 10 12:13 PM

On 11/9/2010 8:33 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 11/9/10 8:30 PM, *e#c wrote:
Discovery Channel, asshole.

Do you always spout off like a broken water main, not knowing what
you're talking about?

The proof is in the thread, asshole. LMAO !!!!!!!!

L G, aka LG, aka bob, aka DK, aka Danny Krueger... He's in my filters.

**SIGH** I just can't stop myself.

Crotchedy Harry November 10th 10 01:58 PM

Larry ( LG, aka Noble )...take your foot out of your mouth.....

In article f5ed2926-e1d9-4b87-b9bc-
, says...

Discovery Channel, asshole.

Do you always spout off like a broken water main, not knowing what
you're talking about?

The proof is in the thread, asshole. LMAO !!!!!!!!

Wow, this post makes no sense at all.

HarryK[_2_] November 10th 10 02:26 PM

On 11/9/10 8:30 PM, *e#c wrote:
Discovery Channel, asshole.

Do you always spout off like a broken water main, not knowing what
you're talking about?

The proof is in the thread, asshole. LMAO !!!!!!!!

L G, aka LG, aka bob, aka DK, aka Danny Krueger... He's in my filters.

**SIGH** I just can't stop myself.

The ID spoofer is active, I am sad to report. I think it is because I am
ignoring him in his "new" ID here.

John H[_2_] November 10th 10 02:33 PM

On 11/9/10 8:30 PM, *e#c wrote:
Discovery Channel, asshole.

Do you always spout off like a broken water main, not knowing what
you're talking about?

The proof is in the thread, asshole. LMAO !!!!!!!!

L G, aka LG, aka bob, aka DK, aka Danny Krueger... He's in my filters.

**SIGH** I just can't stop myself.

The ID spoofer is active, I am sad to report. I think it is because I am
ignoring him in his "new" ID here.

That post proves you're ignoring him, right?
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

HarryK[_2_] November 10th 10 02:41 PM

On 11/9/10 8:30 PM, *e#c wrote:
Discovery Channel, asshole.

Do you always spout off like a broken water main, not knowing what
you're talking about?

The proof is in the thread, asshole. LMAO !!!!!!!!

L G, aka LG, aka bob, aka DK, aka Danny Krueger... He's in my filters.

**SIGH** I just can't stop myself.

The ID spoofer is active, I am sad to report. I think it is because I am
ignoring him in his "new" ID here.

That post proves you're ignoring him, right?

I am certainly ignoring his new ID here, but, as you see, he still ID
spoofs.

The No Spoof Zone November 10th 10 03:01 PM

On 11/9/10 8:30 PM, *e#c wrote:
Discovery Channel, asshole.

Do you always spout off like a broken water main, not knowing what
you're talking about?

The proof is in the thread, asshole. LMAO !!!!!!!!

L G, aka LG, aka bob, aka DK, aka Danny Krueger... He's in my filters.

**SIGH** I just can't stop myself.

The ID spoofer is active, I am sad to report. I think it is because I am
ignoring him in his "new" ID here.

If you comment after everyone of his posts, you are not ignoring him.

--
Spoofers can go to Hell in a handbasket

L G[_2_] November 11th 10 12:27 AM

HarryK wrote:
On 11/9/10 8:30 PM, *e#c wrote:
Discovery Channel, asshole.

Do you always spout off like a broken water main, not knowing what
you're talking about?

The proof is in the thread, asshole. LMAO !!!!!!!!

L G, aka LG, aka bob, aka DK, aka Danny Krueger... He's in my filters.

Good for you. Maybe Yellow Teeth will learn from you.