BoatBanter.com

-   -   Southwest Florida Fishing is Looking Good (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/118819-southwest-florida-fishing-looking-good.html)

Wayne.B October 14th 10 12:48 AM

Southwest Florida Fishing is Looking Good

Haven't been out recently but this news article got me thinking about
it:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/oct/13/fishing-report-its-primetime-out-water/

Califbill October 14th 10 10:26 PM

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Haven't been out recently but this news article got me thinking about
it:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/oct/13/fishing-report-its-primetime-out-water/

Was out yesterday. Beautiful day on San Pablo and San Francisco Bays.
fishing was good, catching less so. Mostly Leopard sharks on Hairraiser
jigs. Warm, in the 80's and no wind until I got over near Treasure Island
and the Golden Gate Bridge entrance winds were blowing about 4 pm. Did see
a nice boat, out of my price range, but almost as nice as a certain Lobsta
boat.
http://seafever.files.wordpress.com/...ht-octopus.pdf

Tim October 14th 10 11:20 PM

On Oct 13, 6:48*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
Haven't been out recently but this news article got me thinking about
it:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/oct/13/fishing-report-its-primeti...

How far did the BP spill come close to that place?

Wayne.B October 15th 10 03:31 AM

Southwest Florida Fishing is Looking Good

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:20:47 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Oct 13, 6:48*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
Haven't been out recently but this news article got me thinking about
it:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/oct/13/fishing-report-its-primeti...

How far did the BP spill come close to that place?

No impact at all in our area that I'm aware of. The jury is still
out on whether or not we will eventually get tar balls on the beaches.
Hopefully not but you never know, lots of concern at the time since
our beaches are truly first rate.