BoatBanter.com

-   -   The sort of morons... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/118454-sort-morons.html)

I am Tosk September 26th 10 01:41 AM

The sort of morons...

In article ,
says...

She does believe that masturbation is adultery and that if a guy masturbates
he won't need women.

No wonder that she is unmarried and childless at 41. That's what I would
call selfish, but I really do believe she is doing some lucky guy a great
favour.

Yeah, and the ignorant Pelosi believes that taking any money produced by
working Americans and given to jobless Americans is good... Rather have
the prude... plonk again Harry...

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little

Secular Humourist September 26th 10 02:33 AM

The sort of morons...

On 9/25/10 8:41 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articleEKKdnes3U9tkDwPRnZ2dnUVZ_sKdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

She does believe that masturbation is adultery and that if a guy masturbates
he won't need women.

No wonder that she is unmarried and childless at 41. That's what I would
call selfish, but I really do believe she is doing some lucky guy a great
favour.

Yeah, and the ignorant Pelosi believes that taking any money produced by
working Americans and given to jobless Americans is good... Rather have
the prude...plonk again Harry...

D'oh. A.Boater isn't me, dumb****.

You and that other right-wing moron, Bertie Robbins, seem to admire
O'Donnell...and it's no wonder...all three of you are running at the
same non-intellectual level.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals

Secular Humourist September 26th 10 02:37 AM

The sort of morons...

On 9/25/10 8:41 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articleEKKdnes3U9tkDwPRnZ2dnUVZ_sKdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

She does believe that masturbation is adultery and that if a guy masturbates
he won't need women.

No wonder that she is unmarried and childless at 41. That's what I would
call selfish, but I really do believe she is doing some lucky guy a great
favour.

Yeah, and the ignorant Pelosi believes that taking any money produced by
working Americans and given to jobless Americans is good... Rather have
the prude...plonk again Harry...

You are a jobless American. Of course, had you worked a real job anytime
in the recent past, you might have qualified for unemployment...

YukonBound September 26th 10 04:46 AM

The sort of morons...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

She does believe that masturbation is adultery and that if a guy
masturbates
he won't need women.

No wonder that she is unmarried and childless at 41. That's what I would
call selfish, but I really do believe she is doing some lucky guy a great
favour.

Yeah, and the ignorant Pelosi believes that taking any money produced by
working Americans and given to jobless Americans is good... Rather have
the prude... plonk again Harry...

--

What the $%$^#?
That policy would benefit you, Freak.

John H[_2_] September 26th 10 01:03 PM

The sort of morons...

What did nincdepoop do that so highly ****ed you off?
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! September 26th 10 01:10 PM

The sort of morons...

On Sep 26, 8:03*am, John H wrote:
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:25:46 GMT, "A.Boater" wrote:

She does believe that masturbation is adultery and that if a guy masturbates
he won't need women.

No wonder that she is unmarried and childless at 41. That's what I would
call selfish, but I really do believe she is doing some lucky guy a great
favour.

What did nincdepoop do that so highly ****ed you off?
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Well, the dems are digging deeper and deeper this year, looking into
old records all the way back to Grammar School. This of course is
because they don't want to talk about the union purchace fund
(bailouts), the healthcare lobbyist fund (healthcare), and the
economy... snerk Kinda' like slammer, bonnie and harrie haveing
to talk about me all day long cause they have nothing in their own
life to talk about... sad really.

Harry® September 26th 10 01:21 PM

The sort of morons...

"John H" wrote in message ...
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:25:46 GMT, "A.Boater" wrote:

She does believe that masturbation is adultery and that if a guy masturbates
he won't need women.

No wonder that she is unmarried and childless at 41. That's what I would
call selfish, but I really do believe she is doing some lucky guy a great
favour.

What did nincdepoop do that so highly ****ed you off?
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Plume is looking for love in all the wrong places.

BAR[_2_] September 26th 10 02:30 PM

The sort of morons...

In article ,
says...

She does believe that masturbation is adultery and that if a guy masturbates
he won't need women.

No wonder that she is unmarried and childless at 41. That's what I would
call selfish, but I really do believe she is doing some lucky guy a great
favour.

You are upset that you do not meet her high standards? Or have you
stroked all of the good sperm out of you cock already.

YukonBound September 26th 10 03:19 PM

The sort of morons...

wrote:

[...]

Yes you are..
You provide comic relief at little cost.

YukonBound September 26th 10 03:25 PM

The sort of morons...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...

She does believe that masturbation is adultery and that if a guy
masturbates
he won't need women.

No wonder that she is unmarried and childless at 41. That's what I would
call selfish, but I really do believe she is doing some lucky guy a great
favour.

You are upset that you do not meet her high standards? Or have you
stroked all of the good sperm out of you cock already.

Bertie...it's Sunday already.
Please lay off the mint juleps!