BoatBanter.com

-   -   Here comes Obamacare, just like it was planned... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/118329-here-comes-obamacare-just-like-planned.html)

I am Tosk September 20th 10 10:46 PM

Here comes Obamacare, just like it was planned...

.... we will be loosing Anthem in CT and soon to a hospital near you!
Soon we will have the choice of Obamacare, or Obamacare... yeah, ain't
"change" great, hope we have some left in our pockets when this
insurrection is over in November...

http://www.courant.com/business/hc-a...hospital-0921-
20100920,0,4713953.story

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little

Secular Humorist September 20th 10 10:56 PM

On 9/20/10 5:46 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
... we will be loosing Anthem in CT and soon to a hospital near you!
Soon we will have the choice of Obamacare, or Obamacare... yeah, ain't
"change" great, hope we have some left in our pockets when this
insurrection is over in November...

http://www.courant.com/business/hc-a...hospital-0921-
20100920,0,4713953.story

We already know you are a really ignorant little ****, but even you
should realize there is no connection betweenwhat may happen at your
local hospital and the national health care program. Your locals are at
the end of a three year contract, an agreement whose expiration was set
long before Obama took office.

Your hospital has problems with several of the facilities with which it
contracts.

Perhaps if you and those like you paid your bills, your local hospital
would be in better shape, eh?

*e#c September 20th 10 11:30 PM

Here comes panty liner Ingersoll, the resident cowardly leach ofrec boats

On Sep 20, 5:46*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
... we will be loosing Anthem in CT and soon to a hospital near you!
Soon we will have the choice of Obamacare, or Obamacare... yeah, ain't
"change" great, hope we have some left in our pockets when this
insurrection is over in November...

http://www.courant.com/business/hc-a...hospital-0921-
20100920,0,4713953.story

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little
girl...;)

Clip and paste bull**** from the resident coward/panty liner of rec
boats...Scotty Ingersoll...the gutless, ball less wonder.

bpuharic September 20th 10 11:45 PM

Here comes Obamacare, just like it was planned...

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:46:20 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

... we will be loosing Anthem in CT and soon to a hospital near you!
Soon we will have the choice of Obamacare, or Obamacare... yeah, ain't
"change" great, hope we have some left in our pockets when this
insurrection is over in November...

kind of like an HMO or an HMO...with pakistani doctors, at double the
cost of the rest of the world...

GCBoater September 21st 10 12:26 AM

On Sep 20, 4:56*pm, Secular Humorist wrote:
[...]

Hey Krausie, have you called the president of Yale to clear up that
little diploma discrepancy?

nom=de=plume[_2_] September 21st 10 04:19 AM

"Secular Humorist" wrote in message
[...]

Well, he's got to blame someone, and Obama is black.