BoatBanter.com

-   -   Attn: Harry Krause! Walgreen's has toilet paper on sale. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/117875-re-attn-harry-krause-walgreens-has-toilet-paper-sale.html)

Jim September 2nd 10 11:10 PM

Attn: Harry Krause! Walgreen's has toilet paper on sale.

On 8/22/2010 4:29 PM, Harry  wrote:
On 8/22/10 3:07 PM, GCBoater wrote:
http://walgreens.shoplocal.com/walgreens/default.aspx

The right wing assholes are obsessed about me. I NEVER GO SHOPPING AT
WALMART, unless the have a really good sale.

For those of us who are at a loss about your ID spoofing, would you be
so kind as to explain why do you it? You aren't chasing off those whose
IDs you fake, and you aren't fooling anyone with a three digit IQ. It
makes you and the other guy doing it look sort of foolish.

What's the point? Is there a point?

nom=de=plume[_2_] September 2nd 10 11:28 PM

"Jim" wrote in message
On 8/22/2010 4:29 PM, Harry  wrote:
On 8/22/10 3:07 PM, GCBoater wrote:
http://walgreens.shoplocal.com/walgreens/default.aspx

The right wing assholes are obsessed about me. I NEVER GO SHOPPING AT
WALMART, unless the have a really good sale.

For those of us who are at a loss about your ID spoofing, would you be so
kind as to explain why do you it? You aren't chasing off those whose IDs
you fake, and you aren't fooling anyone with a three digit IQ. It makes
you and the other guy doing it look sort of foolish.

What's the point? Is there a point?

I think it's a manhood thing.

Secular Humanist[_4_] September 3rd 10 02:14 PM

Attn: Harry Krause! Walgreen's has toilet paper on sale.

In article , says...

On 8/22/2010 4:29 PM, Harry ? wrote:
On 8/22/10 3:07 PM, GCBoater wrote:
http://walgreens.shoplocal.com/walgreens/default.aspx

The right wing assholes are obsessed about me. I NEVER GO SHOPPING AT
WALMART, unless the have a really good sale.

For those of us who are at a loss about your ID spoofing, would you be
so kind as to explain why do you it? You aren't chasing off those whose
IDs you fake, and you aren't fooling anyone with a three digit IQ. It
makes you and the other guy doing it look sort of foolish.

What's the point? Is there a point?

Ask the spoofer, don't ask me.

Secular Humanist[_4_] September 3rd 10 02:14 PM

Attn: Harry Krause! Walgreen's has toilet paper on sale.

In article ,
says...

"Jim" wrote in message
On 8/22/2010 4:29 PM, Harry ? wrote:
On 8/22/10 3:07 PM, GCBoater wrote:
http://walgreens.shoplocal.com/walgreens/default.aspx

The right wing assholes are obsessed about me. I NEVER GO SHOPPING AT
WALMART, unless the have a really good sale.

For those of us who are at a loss about your ID spoofing, would you be so
kind as to explain why do you it? You aren't chasing off those whose IDs
you fake, and you aren't fooling anyone with a three digit IQ. It makes
you and the other guy doing it look sort of foolish.

What's the point? Is there a point?

I think it's a manhood thing.

You are a moron.