BoatBanter.com

-   -   According to the liberals... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/117409-according-liberals.html)

John H[_2_] August 18th 10 04:06 PM

According to the liberals...

....Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality is the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, how these liberals reconcile the Muslim attitude toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4
--

John H

Harry ? August 18th 10 04:32 PM

According to the liberals...

"John H" wrote in message
...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality is
the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, how these liberals reconcile the Muslim attitude
toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4
--

John H

This is serious business. My brother Harry needs to warn his friends what
their fate might be if Sharia law is brought to America.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

*e#c August 18th 10 04:32 PM

According to the liberals...

On Aug 18, 11:06*am, John H wrote:
...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality is the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, *how these liberals reconcile the Muslim attitude toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4
--

John H

I'll bet your Grandkids dont know what kinds of total **** you post on
here, and that their Grandpa is a racist.......

Someone Else August 18th 10 04:36 PM

According to the liberals...

On 8/18/10 11:32 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:06 am, John wrote:
...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality is the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, how these liberals reconcile the Muslim attitude toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4
--

John H

I'll bet your Grandkids dont know what kinds of total **** you post on
here, and that their Grandpa is a racist.......

I'd bet they do. I'd bet herring is "indoctrinating" his grandchildren
with his hate and racism.

Harry[_5_] August 18th 10 04:47 PM

According to the liberals...

In article ,
says...

On 8/18/10 11:32 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:06 am, John wrote:
...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality is the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, how these liberals reconcile the Muslim attitude toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4
--

John H

I'll bet your Grandkids dont know what kinds of total **** you post on
here, and that their Grandpa is a racist.......

I'd bet they do. I'd bet herring is "indoctrinating" his grandchildren
with his hate and racism.

Spoofer alert! That spoofer is trying to sound like me.

John H[_2_] August 18th 10 04:58 PM

According to the liberals...

On Aug 18, 11:32*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:06*am, John H wrote:

...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality is the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, *how these liberals reconcile the Muslim attitude toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4
--

John H

I'll bet your Grandkids dont know what kinds of total **** you post on
here, and that their Grandpa is a racist.......

Hello slammer. With what part of the above do you disagree, or are you
only able to call names like most liberals?

John h August 18th 10 05:27 PM

According to the liberals...

On 8/18/2010 11:06 AM, John H wrote:
...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality is the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, how these liberals reconcile the Muslim attitude toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4

Hey, have you ever seen the photos of my grandchildren?

It's just remarkable that my children, considering what they inherited
from me, could even figure out what to do to produce grandchildren, hey?

Of course there is the black latino grandchild we don't show or even
discuss.

Harry[_5_] August 18th 10 06:08 PM

According to the liberals...

In article ,
says...

On 8/18/2010 11:06 AM, John H wrote:
...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality is the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, how these liberals reconcile the Muslim attitude toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4

Hey, have you ever seen the photos of my grandchildren?

It's just remarkable that my children, considering what they inherited
from me, could even figure out what to do to produce grandchildren, hey?

Of course there is the black latino grandchild we don't show or even
discuss.

Or yellow teeth.

nom=de=plume[_2_] August 18th 10 06:42 PM

According to the liberals...

"John H" wrote in message
...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality is
the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, how these liberals reconcile the Muslim attitude
toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4
--

John H

You're a racist homophobe. You should be happy. If you had your way, that
would be happening here.

I am Tosk August 18th 10 07:22 PM

According to the liberals...

In article ,
says...

On 8/18/2010 11:06 AM, John H wrote:
...Christians are bad, and Muslims are good. Of course, homosexuality is the
greatest thing since sliced bread.

One must wonder, then, how these liberals reconcile the Muslim attitude toward
homosexuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARvwzFWSr4

Hey, have you ever seen the photos of my grandchildren?

It's just remarkable that my children, considering what they inherited
from me, could even figure out what to do to produce grandchildren, hey?

Of course there is the black latino grandchild we don't show or even
discuss.

Well, looks like Harry is sinking even lower. Hey, at least it took him
almost a year to get the PC going this time;)

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!