BoatBanter.com

-   -   Dude!!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/117215-dude.html)

W1TEF[_3_] August 14th 10 09:40 PM

Dude!!!!

Freakishly completely totally awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55aujTwuJY8

Harry[_5_] August 14th 10 09:55 PM

Dude!!!!

W1TEF wrote:
Freakishly completely totally awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55aujTwuJY8

It's beginning to make sense to me. Finally.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

Harry[_5_] August 14th 10 11:06 PM

Dude!!!!

On 8/14/10 4:40 PM, W1TEF wrote:
Freakishly completely totally awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55aujTwuJY8

Only to tea party assholes...are you one?

Canuck57[_9_] August 15th 10 01:31 AM

Dude!!!!

On 8/14/2010 1:40 PM, W1TEF wrote:
Freakishly completely totally awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55aujTwuJY8

That was really good. Hope lots listen.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

Happy August 15th 10 01:38 AM

Dude!!!!

"W1TEF" wrote in message
Freakishly completely totally awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55aujTwuJY8

confirmation of what I believe to be true. I have a friend who happens to be
black...this is exactly what he told me..

Harry[_5_] August 15th 10 02:23 AM

Dude!!!!

On 8/14/10 8:38 PM, Happy wrote:

"W1TEF" wrote in message
Freakishly completely totally awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55aujTwuJY8

confirmation of what I believe to be true. I have a friend who happens
to be black...this is exactly what he told me..

Happy the racist has a black friend!

Happy August 15th 10 02:58 AM

Dude!!!!

"Harry" wrote in message
m...
On 8/14/10 8:38 PM, Happy wrote:

"W1TEF" wrote in message
Freakishly completely totally awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55aujTwuJY8

confirmation of what I believe to be true. I have a friend who happens
to be black...this is exactly what he told me..

Happy the racist has a black friend!

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows. If
a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID
spoofer who hasn't the balls to post with his own ID.

* Happy the racist has a black friend!*

Now people see what the YouTube video is taking about?? The Harry's of the
world are the real racist and love it, and they intend to keep it that way
for there amusement.

I have alot of *black* friends Harry but I don;t value there color only the
friendships.