BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boating today... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/117073-boating-today.html)

Harry  August 8th 10 09:25 PM

Boating today...

....was delightful. Launched on the Patuxent River near the Benedict
bridge, Went for a nice swim and picnic lunch north side of the big Pax
River bridge, cruised around the other side to a pretty little area in
"Hollywood," and headed back. Even the jetskiers were doing well. Saw a
lovely ketch playing around in the deep waters of the Pax River. No
jellyfish! Water temp was 87F!

GCBoater August 9th 10 03:22 AM

Boating today...

On Aug 8, 3:25Â*pm, Harry  wrote:
...was delightful. Launched on the Patuxent River near the Benedict
bridge, Went for a nice swim and picnic lunch north side of the big Pax
River bridge, cruised around the other side to a pretty little area in
"Hollywood," and headed back. Even the jetskiers were doing well. Saw a
lovely ketch playing around in the deep waters of the Pax River. No
jellyfish! Water temp was 87F!

"... lovely ..." What kind of talk is that?

Harry ? August 9th 10 02:07 PM

Boating today...

"GCBoater" wrote in message
On Aug 8, 3:25 pm, Harry  wrote:
...was delightful. Launched on the Patuxent River near the Benedict
bridge, Went for a nice swim and picnic lunch north side of the big Pax
River bridge, cruised around the other side to a pretty little area in
"Hollywood," and headed back. Even the jetskiers were doing well. Saw a
lovely ketch playing around in the deep waters of the Pax River. No
jellyfish! Water temp was 87F!

"... lovely ..." What kind of talk is that?

Doesn't it sound a sissified?

YukonBound August 9th 10 02:31 PM

Boating today...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"GCBoater" wrote in message
On Aug 8, 3:25 pm, Harry  wrote:
...was delightful. Launched on the Patuxent River near the Benedict
bridge, Went for a nice swim and picnic lunch north side of the big Pax
River bridge, cruised around the other side to a pretty little area in
"Hollywood," and headed back. Even the jetskiers were doing well. Saw a
lovely ketch playing around in the deep waters of the Pax River. No
jellyfish! Water temp was 87F!

"... lovely ..." What kind of talk is that?

Doesn't it *sound a sissified*?

Say what? "sound a sissified"
Now that sounds "sissified"

Harry? August 9th 10 02:46 PM

Boating today...

In article ,
says...

...was delightful. Launched on the Patuxent River near the Benedict
bridge, Went for a nice swim and picnic lunch north side of the big Pax
River bridge, cruised around the other side to a pretty little area in
"Hollywood," and headed back. Even the jetskiers were doing well. Saw a
lovely ketch playing around in the deep waters of the Pax River. No
jellyfish! Water temp was 87F!

Spoofer alert! I've stated here many times that I wouldn't swim in my
waters. Also, no mention of my 36' Zimmerman like lobsta' boat.

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

Harry? August 9th 10 02:47 PM

Boating today...

In article ,
says...

"GCBoater" wrote in message
On Aug 8, 3:25 pm, Harry ? wrote:
...was delightful. Launched on the Patuxent River near the Benedict
bridge, Went for a nice swim and picnic lunch north side of the big Pax
River bridge, cruised around the other side to a pretty little area in
"Hollywood," and headed back. Even the jetskiers were doing well. Saw a
lovely ketch playing around in the deep waters of the Pax River. No
jellyfish! Water temp was 87F!

"... lovely ..." What kind of talk is that?

Doesn't it sound a sissified?

Hey, I'm a manly man. I have guns to prove it.

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

Harry @ news.east.earthlink.net August 9th 10 02:53 PM

Boating today...

On 8/9/10 9:31 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"GCBoater" wrote in message
On Aug 8, 3:25 pm, Harry  wrote:
...was delightful. Launched on the Patuxent River near the Benedict
bridge, Went for a nice swim and picnic lunch north side of the big Pax
River bridge, cruised around the other side to a pretty little area in
"Hollywood," and headed back. Even the jetskiers were doing well. Saw a
lovely ketch playing around in the deep waters of the Pax River. No
jellyfish! Water temp was 87F!

"... lovely ..." What kind of talk is that?

Doesn't it *sound a sissified*?

Say what? "sound a sissified"
Now that sounds "sissified"

Just chalk it up to the right-wing dumb****s here, whose vocabulary
is...limited.

Harry[_5_] August 9th 10 03:06 PM

Boating today...

m...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"GCBoater" wrote in message
On Aug 8, 3:25 pm, Harry  wrote:
...was delightful. Launched on the Patuxent River near the Benedict
bridge, Went for a nice swim and picnic lunch north side of the big Pax
River bridge, cruised around the other side to a pretty little area in
"Hollywood," and headed back. Even the jetskiers were doing well. Saw a
lovely ketch playing around in the deep waters of the Pax River. No
jellyfish! Water temp was 87F!

"... lovely ..." What kind of talk is that?

Doesn't it *sound a sissified*?

Say what? "sound a sissified"
Now that sounds "sissified"

Just chalk it up to the right-wing dumb****s here, whose vocabulary
is...limited.

Well, I could have said you sounded gay. Be thankful for small favors.

Harry[_5_] August 9th 10 03:09 PM

Boating today...

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

...was delightful. Launched on the Patuxent River near the Benedict
bridge, Went for a nice swim and picnic lunch north side of the big Pax
River bridge, cruised around the other side to a pretty little area in
"Hollywood," and headed back. Even the jetskiers were doing well. Saw a
lovely ketch playing around in the deep waters of the Pax River. No
jellyfish! Water temp was 87F!

Spoofer alert! I've stated here many times that I wouldn't swim in my
waters. Also, no mention of my 36' Zimmerman like lobsta' boat.

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

Check out the new Harry earthlink handle. I wonder if it is fake.

Harry? August 9th 10 03:50 PM

Boating today...

In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"GCBoater" wrote in message
On Aug 8, 3:25 pm, Harry ? wrote:
...was delightful. Launched on the Patuxent River near the Benedict
bridge, Went for a nice swim and picnic lunch north side of the big Pax
River bridge, cruised around the other side to a pretty little area in
"Hollywood," and headed back. Even the jetskiers were doing well. Saw a
lovely ketch playing around in the deep waters of the Pax River. No
jellyfish! Water temp was 87F!

"... lovely ..." What kind of talk is that?

Doesn't it *sound a sissified*?

Say what? "sound a sissified"
Now that sounds "sissified"

Good going, my bow legged little typo nazi!

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get