BoatBanter.com

-   -   Great Song and Well Done! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/117053-great-song-well-done.html)

John H[_2_] August 7th 10 06:07 PM

Great Song and Well Done!

On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 20:06:53 -0500, John H.
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE

What a spectacular performance!
--

John H

Harry [_2_] August 7th 10 06:30 PM

Great Song and Well Done!

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE

What a spectacular performance!

Actually, it is a lousy tune, almost impossible to sing properly. If it
weren't the national anthem, no one would bother with it.

mmc August 8th 10 03:19 PM

Great Song and Well Done!

"Larry" wrote in message

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE

What a spectacular performance!

Actually, it is a lousy tune, almost impossible to sing properly. If it
weren't the national anthem, no one would bother with it.

WAFA!

The video was great, thanks John.
Harry just has to be the horses ass. May be a genetic thing.

Harry? August 8th 10 03:21 PM

Great Song and Well Done!

In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE

What a spectacular performance!

Actually, it is a lousy tune, almost impossible to sing properly. If it
weren't the national anthem, no one would bother with it.

Spoofer alert! The real me would have said something ****ty about our
country.

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

Richard Casady August 8th 10 04:44 PM

Great Song and Well Done!

On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 10:21:50 -0400, Harry?
wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE

What a spectacular performance!

Actually, it is a lousy tune, almost impossible to sing properly. If it
weren't the national anthem, no one would bother with it.

Spoofer alert! The real me would have said something ****ty about our
country.

And the rocket's red glare, gave the bravest a scare,
there were few left to face the bombs bursting in air.

It's a thin line of heroes that manages to save
the land of the free and the home of the brave..

Casady

TopBassDog August 8th 10 08:57 PM

Great Song and Well Done!

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE

What a spectacular performance!

Actually, it is a lousy tune, almost impossible to sing properly. If it
weren't the national anthem, no one would bother with it.

Herr Krause. You know you loved Rosanne Barr's rendition of the
anthem, and of course I'm sure you appreciated the comments by Groucho
Marx (minus his mustache, of course)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mBVex8kosw

John H[_2_] August 8th 10 10:48 PM

Great Song and Well Done!

On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 12:57:07 -0700 (PDT), TopBassDog
wrote:

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE

What a spectacular performance!

Actually, it is a lousy tune, almost impossible to sing properly. If it
weren't the national anthem, no one would bother with it.

Herr Krause. You know you loved Rosanne Barr's rendition of the
anthem, and of course I'm sure you appreciated the comments by Groucho
Marx (minus his mustache, of course)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mBVex8kosw

Besides, I can sing it - since I stopped smoking. Of course, I have to start in
a little lower key than most!
--

John H