BoatBanter.com

-   -   Lose one... another appears! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/116973-lose-one-another-appears.html)

YukonBound August 3rd 10 02:55 PM

Lose one... another appears!

The more alert readers might remember my recent post about the passing of
Halifax Explosion survivor, Ashpan Annie.
Another older survivor turns up out of the blue... or at least Detroit.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1195009.html

Harry[_5_] August 3rd 10 03:16 PM

Lose one... another appears!

"YukonBound" wrote in message
The more alert readers might remember my recent post about the passing of
Halifax Explosion survivor, Ashpan Annie.
Another older survivor turns up out of the blue... or at least Detroit.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1195009.html

If my home was Halifax, I might choose Detroit to retire to as well.

YukonBound August 3rd 10 04:31 PM

Lose one... another appears!

"Harry" wrote in message
"YukonBound" wrote in message
The more alert readers might remember my recent post about the passing of
Halifax Explosion survivor, Ashpan Annie.
Another older survivor turns up out of the blue... or at least Detroit.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1195009.html

If my home was Halifax, I might choose Detroit to retire to as well.

Especially if your home was blown up.. idiot.

Harry? August 3rd 10 05:27 PM

Lose one... another appears!

In article ,
says...

"Harry" wrote in message
"YukonBound" wrote in message
The more alert readers might remember my recent post about the passing of
Halifax Explosion survivor, Ashpan Annie.
Another older survivor turns up out of the blue... or at least Detroit.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1195009.html

If my home was Halifax, I might choose Detroit to retire to as well.

Especially if your home was blown up.. idiot.

Good job, little buddy! I LIKE the name calling. Makes you look
brilliant.

--
Republicans: they have absolutely no hearts and absolutely no brains,
which is a quirky miracle of the universe, since they still manage to