BoatBanter.com

-   -   Our little wannabe... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/116921-our-little-wannabe.html)

Harry  August 1st 10 03:16 PM

Our little wannabe...

Poor little ID Spoofer:

http://tinyurl.com/39xv4m5

As you can see, for the moment at least, he just doesn't have...
the Apples.

Harry ? August 1st 10 03:30 PM

Our little wannabe...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
Poor little ID Spoofer:

http://tinyurl.com/39xv4m5

As you can see, for the moment at least, he just doesn't have...
the Apples.

Neither does anyone else as far as I can see.

Harry? August 2nd 10 01:55 PM

Our little wannabe...

In article ,
says...

Poor little ID Spoofer:

http://tinyurl.com/39xv4m5

As you can see, for the moment at least, he just doesn't have...
the Apples.

Spoofer alert! Everyone here knows that the real me would call the
spoofer, and anybody else that don't believe my constant lies names and
insult them.

Harry ?? August 2nd 10 02:18 PM

Our little wannabe...

"Harry?" wrote in message
: In article ,
: says...
:
: Poor little ID Spoofer:
:
:
http://tinyurl.com/39xv4m5
:
:
: As you can see, for the moment at least, he just doesn't have...
: the Apples.
:
: Spoofer alert! Everyone here knows that the real me would call the
: spoofer, and anybody else that don't believe my constant lies names and
: insult them.

The only way this bozo can show us his apples is to link to a screenshot of
his monitor screen. This may be a special character in a particular font,
but dummy doesn't realize it cant be inserted into newsgroup headers.

I am Tosk August 2nd 10 03:58 PM

Our little wannabe...

In article ,
says...

"Harry?" wrote in message
: In article ,
:
says...
:
: Poor little ID Spoofer:
:
:
http://tinyurl.com/39xv4m5
:
:
: As you can see, for the moment at least, he just doesn't have...
: the Apples.
:
: Spoofer alert! Everyone here knows that the real me would call the
: spoofer, and anybody else that don't believe my constant lies names and
: insult them.

The only way this bozo can show us his apples is to link to a screenshot of
his monitor screen. This may be a special character in a particular font,
but dummy doesn't realize it cant be inserted into newsgroup headers.

Harry has several PC's too, don't let him fool you. Remember, it only
took him a month to put a hdd in one of them... Then there was lie
number 4,594,543,980 for 2009, the one where he got the Windoze server
beta software a month before it was released.. But Harry is special and
Gates needed to run a few things by him before the roll out!! snerk

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Harry? August 2nd 10 04:16 PM

Our little wannabe...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Harry?" wrote in message
: In article ,
:
says...
:
: Poor little ID Spoofer:
:
:
http://tinyurl.com/39xv4m5
:
:
[...]

You'd better damned well believe it. I even had Bill out on my lobsta'
boat for evening cocktails.