BoatBanter.com

-   -   There is hope (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/116795-there-hope.html)

N.L. Eckert[_2_] July 29th 10 03:20 PM

There is hope

I just surfed the whole rec.boats NG and actually found 4 boating
related postings. Hope springs eternal!!!

Happy boating, Norm

YukonBound July 29th 10 08:14 PM

There is hope

"N.L. Eckert" wrote in message
I just surfed the whole rec.boats NG and actually found 4 boating
related postings. Hope springs eternal!!!

Happy boating, Norm

Considering the misfits and dopers in here, I guess that's good news.

Harry? July 29th 10 09:23 PM

There is hope

In article ,
says...

"N.L. Eckert" wrote in message
I just surfed the whole rec.boats NG and actually found 4 boating
related postings. Hope springs eternal!!!

Happy boating, Norm

Considering the misfits and dopers in here, I guess that's good news.

I know, you and I never post anything worthwhile!

N.L. Eckert[_2_] July 31st 10 04:21 PM

There is hope

I just surfed the whole rec.boats NG and actually found 4 * boating
related postings. Hope springs eternal!!!
Happy boating, Norm

Considering the misfits and dopers in here, I guess that's good news.

I know, you and I never post anything worthwhile!

Truer words were never spoken!!