BoatBanter.com

-   -   That's pne mad whale (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/116710-thats-pne-mad-whale.html)

TopBassDog July 24th 10 11:43 AM

That's pne mad whale

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...g;mostpopvideo

Now the people who got their boat demolished are under investigation
for being too CLOSE to the whale????

Wierd!

TopBassDog July 24th 10 11:53 AM

That's one mad whale

On Jul 24, 5:43*am, TopBassDog wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...g;mostpopvideo

Now the people who got their boat demolished are under investigation
for being too CLOSE to the whale????

Weird!

(edited title and text for spelling) Now I feel better.

nom=de=plume[_2_] July 26th 10 02:47 AM

That's one mad whale

wrote in message
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 03:53:54 -0700 (PDT), TopBassDog
wrote:

On Jul 24, 5:43 am, TopBassDog wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...g;mostpopvideo

Now the people who got their boat demolished are under investigation
for being too CLOSE to the whale????

Weird!

(edited title and text for spelling) Now I feel better.

The whale approached from off the port beam. The boat clearly had the
right of way.

LOL..

I don't think there's anything wrong with finding out if they were or
weren't deliberately too close. Why would that be a problem?