BoatBanter.com

-   -   This will work on your boat also... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/116650-will-work-your-boat-also.html)

John H[_2_] July 20th 10 10:04 PM

This will work on your boat also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201pg...=youtube_gdata

I understand it's mailed in a plain, brown package.
--

John H

Happy July 20th 10 10:49 PM

"John H" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201pg...=youtube_gdata

I understand it's mailed in a plain, brown package.
--

John H

well thankfully I don't need one but I have a neighbor who does, no wait I
think he traded there car off.
he don't talk much about politics any more, I miss that interaction

nom=de=plume[_2_] July 20th 10 11:36 PM

"John H" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201pg...=youtube_gdata

I understand it's mailed in a plain, brown package.
--

John H

Too bad they don't make one for racists and liars like you.

Wayne.B July 21st 10 12:08 AM

This will work on your boat also...

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 15:36:19 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Too bad they don't make one for racists and liars like you.

It's really too bad you've fallen into that pattern of behavior.
There was quite enough of it before you arrived. If you have an issue
with someone just put them in the kill file. It will save a lot of
newsgroup clutter and you'll feel better about the world.

John is out trolling again and he got you hook, line and sinker.

Harry  July 21st 10 12:28 AM

wrote:

Too bad they don't make one for racists and liars like you.

It's really too bad you've fallen into that pattern of behavior.
There was quite enough of it before you arrived. If you have an issue
with someone just put them in the kill file. It will save a lot of
newsgroup clutter and you'll feel better about the world.

John is out trolling again and he got you hook, line and sinker.

What you and the rest of the right-wing turds believe is herring
trolling...is simply herring expressing his racist inner self.

nom=de=plume[_2_] July 21st 10 12:51 AM

wrote:

Too bad they don't make one for racists and liars like you.

It's really too bad you've fallen into that pattern of behavior.
There was quite enough of it before you arrived. If you have an issue
with someone just put them in the kill file. It will save a lot of
newsgroup clutter and you'll feel better about the world.

John is out trolling again and he got you hook, line and sinker.

Are you the netcop this week or is it Larry?

Harry  July 21st 10 12:54 AM

wrote:

Too bad they don't make one for racists and liars like you.

It's really too bad you've fallen into that pattern of behavior.
There was quite enough of it before you arrived. If you have an issue
with someone just put them in the kill file. It will save a lot of
newsgroup clutter and you'll feel better about the world.

John is out trolling again and he got you hook, line and sinker.

Are you the netcop this week or is it Larry?

Larry? Larry is not Larry. He's Dan Krueger, DK, BOB, whatever.
According to his wife, he changes his handle more often than his socks.

Canuck57[_9_] July 21st 10 01:05 AM

On 20/07/2010 3:04 PM, John H wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201pg...=youtube_gdata

I understand it's mailed in a plain, brown package.

Well, they got hope alright. It was a hoot.

I don't blame people for wanting a change, just don't think many
realized when they voted Obama that Obama wasn't going to be the change
they wanted.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

Canuck57[_9_] July 21st 10 01:05 AM

On 20/07/2010 3:49 PM, Happy wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201pg...=youtube_gdata

I understand it's mailed in a plain, brown package.
--

John H

well thankfully I don't need one but I have a neighbor who does, no wait
I think he traded there car off.
he don't talk much about politics any more, I miss that interaction

Maybe too embarased to admit he voted Obama?

Canuck57[_9_] July 21st 10 01:07 AM

wrote:

Too bad they don't make one for racists and liars like you.

It's really too bad you've fallen into that pattern of behavior.
There was quite enough of it before you arrived. If you have an issue
with someone just put them in the kill file. It will save a lot of
newsgroup clutter and you'll feel better about the world.

John is out trolling again and he got you hook, line and sinker.

John was trolling, but he caught a sucker fish, a de-fumer.