BoatBanter.com

-   -   top post/bottom post for Harry (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/116555-top-post-bottom-post-harry.html)

Harold[_3_] July 16th 10 03:21 PM

top post/bottom post for Harry

For Harry,
As you noticed I am having minor technical difficulties with outlook
express. As I was searching for an answer, I came across this site. Perhaps
you to can find something useful there.
http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-posting.html

--
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
by the clean end."

Harry  July 16th 10 03:30 PM

On 7/16/10 10:21 AM, Harold wrote:
For Harry,
As you noticed I am having minor technical difficulties with outlook
express. As I was searching for an answer, I came across this site. Perhaps
you to can find something useful there.
http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-posting.html

You would be better served at
http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-feeder.html

Harold[_3_] July 16th 10 03:35 PM

"Harry ?" wrote in message
On 7/16/10 10:21 AM, Harold wrote:
For Harry,
As you noticed I am having minor technical difficulties with outlook
express. As I was searching for an answer, I came across this site.
Perhaps
you to can find something useful there.
http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-posting.html

You would be better served at
http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-feeder.html

Conversing with you Is bottom feeding, I suppose. Nothing could enhance that
experience.

nom=de=plume[_2_] July 16th 10 04:20 PM

"Harold" wrote in message
For Harry,
As you noticed I am having minor technical difficulties with outlook
express. As I was searching for an answer, I came across this site.
Perhaps you to can find something useful there.
http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-posting.html

--
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
by the clean end."

FYI, you can apply a registry key change to fix the problem.

Harry  July 16th 10 04:32 PM

On 7/16/10 11:20 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Harold" wrote in message
For Harry,
As you noticed I am having minor technical difficulties with outlook
express. As I was searching for an answer, I came across this site.
Perhaps you to can find something useful there.
http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-posting.html

--
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream
media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible
to pick up a turd by the clean end."

FYI, you can apply a registry key change to fix the problem.

It's less complicated.

Harold[_3_] July 16th 10 04:56 PM

"Harold" wrote in message
For Harry,
As you noticed I am having minor technical difficulties with outlook
express. As I was searching for an answer, I came across this site.
Perhaps you to can find something useful there.
http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-posting.html

--
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream
media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible
to pick up a turd by the clean end."

FYI, you can apply a registry key change to fix the problem.

It's less complicated.

What's less complicated?

YukonBound July 16th 10 07:45 PM

top post/bottom post for Harry

In article ,
says...

"Harold" wrote in message
For Harry,
As you noticed I am having minor technical difficulties with outlook
express. As I was searching for an answer, I came across this site.
Perhaps you to can find something useful there.
http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-posting.html

--
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream
media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible
to pick up a turd by the clean end."

FYI, you can apply a registry key change to fix the problem.

It's less complicated.

What's less complicated?

Sitting in Halifax watching my drunk son!

Harold[_3_] July 16th 10 07:53 PM

top post/bottom post for Harry

"YukonBound" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harold" wrote in message
For Harry,
As you noticed I am having minor technical difficulties with outlook
express. As I was searching for an answer, I came across this site.
Perhaps you to can find something useful there.
http://mailformat.dan.info/quoting/bottom-posting.html

--
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
mainstream
media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible
to pick up a turd by the clean end."

FYI, you can apply a registry key change to fix the problem.

It's less complicated.

What's less complicated?

Sitting in Halifax watching my drunk son!

Yup! You needs to keep your life as simple as possible

--
Harold

YukonBound July 16th 10 08:20 PM

"Harold" wrote in message
[...]

You don't get much simpler than Kevin Noble.....
We'd better check the Snellville Ga newspapers to see if there has been an
outbreak of broken teenie bopper arms lately.