BoatBanter.com

-   -   Any comments on Shamrock boats? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1165-any-comments-shamrock-boats.html)

J. Williamson September 17th 03 12:15 AM

Any comments on Shamrock boats?

I'm looking at the shamrock 20-foot pilot house or the stalker model. Any
comments about overall owner satisfaction for any models but these two in
particular? Anyone selling one of these models?

Calif Bill September 17th 03 01:38 AM

"J. Williamson" wrote in message
I'm looking at the shamrock 20-foot pilot house or the stalker model. Any
comments about overall owner satisfaction for any models but these two in
particular? Anyone selling one of these models?

People around here that I know that run Shamrock's like them a lot.

http://www.sport-fish-info.com/dcfor...forum=opyachts

There is a 226 Predator for sale
Bill

Capt. Frank Hopkins September 17th 03 09:57 PM

Any comments on Shamrock boats?

I once owned a 89 Shamrock 24'. It was s good, solid, well built boat.
It never did give me any mechanical trouble. Good accesories and fittings.

The ride was a little wet, but it cut the surf well. I traded up in 93
to a Grady White 28', which I gave to my son a year or 2 ago.

Capt. Frank