BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anyone heard from Ken Strickland lately? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/116308-anyone-heard-ken-strickland-lately.html)

watersprite[_2_] July 7th 10 05:44 AM

Anyone heard from Ken Strickland lately?

Hi,

One of the things I miss about the "old rbp" is Ken Strickland's
occasional posting of a new story (and his once growing archive of
stories kept at Pete's WW "Reads" Page http://www.eruditium.org/pete/
, which also hasn't seen anything new from Ken for several years
now).

I hope all is well with Ken, and if anyone has a current email address
for him, I'd appreciate it (I once had an address for him, but it's
been long lost to an old crashed hard drive).

--
Melissa

demijonez February 26th 11 05:06 AM

I think Hillary will pick him if she gets the nominations. Because I have been eeing them together alot lately. Ohio is a must win state for her.