BoatBanter.com

-   -   Where can I find Collinite 855 Paste Wax??? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1158-where-can-i-find-collinite-855-paste-wax.html)

Rob V September 16th 03 03:22 PM

Where can I find Collinite 855 Paste Wax???

Can someone tell me a store where I can find Collinite 855 Paste Wax?
I live in raleigh NC.

Looking online - its about 13-15 bux then another 9.00 shipping.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

-Rob

Doug Kanter September 16th 03 10:12 PM

Where can I find Collinite 855 Paste Wax???

If you have an empty container, give me the numbers from the UPC bar code.
Maybe I can cross reference it against some wholesalers whose data files I
have.

And, have you contacted the manufacturer?

The Collinite Corporation
1520 Lincoln Avenue Utica, New York 13502
tel 315.732.2282
fax 315.732.2816

-Doug

. ..

Rob V September 17th 03 01:26 PM

Where can I find Collinite 855 Paste Wax???

OK - this is actually kind of funny.

I didnt realize that the company was located in Utica NY.
The real funny thing is that they are at 1520 Lincoln Avenue in utica.

I went to college in Utica and lived at 1320 Lincon street and always
wondered what they did in that company.

The ironic thing is that my 10 year reunion is next week and I will be right
there =)

. ..

jps September 17th 03 03:40 PM

Where can I find Collinite 855 Paste Wax???

"Rob V" wrote in message
. ..
Can someone tell me a store where I can find Collinite 855 Paste Wax?
I live in raleigh NC.

Looking online - its about 13-15 bux then another 9.00 shipping.

Last time I bought if from the only local retailer who stocks it in Seattle,
it cost me $8.50 a can. And they were still making money.