BoatBanter.com

-   -   fs: nice little pocket cruiser.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/115524-fs-nice-little-pocket-cruiser.html)

~^ beancounter ~^ May 23rd 10 06:46 PM

fs: nice little pocket cruiser....

e bay 24 hrs left...already met reserve....
comes w/nice trailer ( 21-26 foot sailboat trailer)...

item # 190397649047

thanx for l@@kin !!!!

YukonBound May 23rd 10 11:04 PM

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
e bay 24 hrs left...already met reserve....
comes w/nice trailer ( 21-26 foot sailboat trailer)...

item # 190397649047

thanx for l@@kin !!!!

Can you post that link.
I always like to keep an eye out for that perfect trailerable sailboat.

hk May 24th 10 04:41 PM

fs: nice little pocket cruiser....

In article ,
says...

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
e bay 24 hrs left...already met reserve....
comes w/nice trailer ( 21-26 foot sailboat trailer)...

item # 190397649047

thanx for l@@kin !!!!

Can you post that link.
I always like to keep an eye out for that perfect trailerable sailboat.

My little dumb buddy!!! He said ebay, therefore the link would be
http://www.ebay.com

Cut and past the item number. Don't worry, I like your dumb innocence.

hk May 24th 10 04:47 PM

fs: nice little pocket cruiser....

On 5/24/10 11:41 AM, hk wrote:
In ,
says...

"~^ beancounter wrote in message
e bay 24 hrs left...already met reserve....
comes w/nice trailer ( 21-26 foot sailboat trailer)...

item # 190397649047

thanx for l@@kin !!!!

Can you post that link.
I always like to keep an eye out for that perfect trailerable sailboat.

My little dumb buddy!!! He said ebay, therefore the link would be
http://www.ebay.com

Cut and past the item number. Don't worry, I like your dumb innocence.

Ahhh...the diseased flajim ID spoofer* is back, snapping at my heels.

*It matters not whether it is or is not flajim...the ID spoofing disease
is named after him.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

John smith May 24th 10 08:24 PM

fs: nice little pocket cruiser....

On 5/24/2010 11:47 AM, hk wrote:
On 5/24/10 11:41 AM, hk wrote:
In ,
says...

"~^ beancounter wrote in message

e bay 24 hrs left...already met reserve....
comes w/nice trailer ( 21-26 foot sailboat trailer)...

item # 190397649047

thanx for l@@kin !!!!

Can you post that link.
I always like to keep an eye out for that perfect trailerable sailboat.

My little dumb buddy!!! He said ebay, therefore the link would be
http://www.ebay.com

Cut and past the item number. Don't worry, I like your dumb innocence.

Ahhh...the diseased flajim ID spoofer* is back, snapping at my heels.

*It matters not whether it is or is not flajim...the ID spoofing disease
is named after him.

Since you persist in irritating me, I have decided to revisit Harry the
coward. You know, the disease named after you. I was wondering. Do the
vets place a flag by your daddys grave on Memorial Day?