BoatBanter.com

-   -   According to a recent poll----- plume heads up Krause's fan club (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/115501-according-recent-poll-plume-heads-up-krauses-fan-club.html)

moose[_4_] May 22nd 10 03:49 PM

According to a recent poll----- plume heads up Krause's fan club

Doesn't anyone else want to join?

Canuck57[_9_] May 22nd 10 04:52 PM

According to a recent poll----- plume heads up Krause's fan club

On 22/05/2010 8:49 AM, moose wrote:

Doesn't anyone else want to join?

Why would you want to swim with the leaches when you can soar with the
eagles?

--
Liberal debt, entitlement, envy and greed do not create wealth.

Wayne.B May 22nd 10 05:10 PM

On Sat, 22 May 2010 10:49:20 -0400, moose wrote:

Doesn't anyone else want to join?

Why not give it a rest for a while and help clean up the group?

Better yet, go boating and tell us about it.

hk May 22nd 10 05:40 PM

On 5/22/10 12:10 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 22 May 2010 10:49:20 -0400, wrote:

Doesn't anyone else want to join?

Why not give it a rest for a while and help clean up the group?

Better yet, go boating and tell us about it.

He doesn't have a boat.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

hk May 22nd 10 05:41 PM

On 5/22/10 12:41 PM, moose wrote:
On 5/22/2010 12:10 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 22 May 2010 10:49:20 -0400, wrote:

Doesn't anyone else want to join?

Why not give it a rest for a while and help clean up the group?

Better yet, go boating and tell us about it.

Cant rest as long as his nose is up my butt.

You Froggy and Dale are the only good sea story tellers.

Example of Mr.Professional Writer's captivating sea story. "We went out
on the bay Saturday and Sunday."

We share our sea stories at the other place.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

moose[_4_] May 22nd 10 05:59 PM

On 5/22/2010 12:41 PM, hk wrote:
On 5/22/10 12:41 PM, moose wrote:
On 5/22/2010 12:10 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 22 May 2010 10:49:20 -0400, wrote:

Doesn't anyone else want to join?

Why not give it a rest for a while and help clean up the group?

Better yet, go boating and tell us about it.

Cant rest as long as his nose is up my butt.

You Froggy and Dale are the only good sea story tellers.

Example of Mr.Professional Writer's captivating sea story. "We went out
on the bay Saturday and Sunday."

We share our sea stories at the other place.

Then you concur that rec.boats is not the place to share personal
information.

Bill McKee May 22nd 10 06:08 PM

According to a recent poll----- plume heads up Krause's fan club

"hk" wrote in message
m...
On 5/22/10 12:10 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 22 May 2010 10:49:20 -0400, wrote:

Doesn't anyone else want to join?

Why not give it a rest for a while and help clean up the group?

Better yet, go boating and tell us about it.

He doesn't have a boat.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

Not required to own a boat to go boating. Hell, some own boats and never go
boating more than 10 hours a year.

YukonBound May 22nd 10 06:46 PM

"moose" wrote in message
On 5/22/2010 12:10 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 22 May 2010 10:49:20 -0400, wrote:

Doesn't anyone else want to join?

Why not give it a rest for a while and help clean up the group?

Better yet, go boating and tell us about it.

Cant rest as long as his nose is up my butt.

You Froggy and Dale are the only good sea story tellers.

Example of Mr.Professional Writer's captivating sea story. "We went out on
the bay Saturday and Sunday."

There you go again. Some professional therapy might help relieve your
infatuation with Harry.

Canuck57[_9_] May 22nd 10 06:47 PM

On 22/05/2010 10:40 AM, hk wrote:
On 5/22/10 12:10 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 22 May 2010 10:49:20 -0400, wrote:

Doesn't anyone else want to join?

Why not give it a rest for a while and help clean up the group?

Better yet, go boating and tell us about it.

He doesn't have a boat.

Maybe he is like me, when I go I rent. Even have rented houseboats and
as small as 14 ft aluminium 4.5hp boats with a bunch inbetween. Saves
carting the things all over the country. Like fishing charters too.

--
Liberal debt, entitlement, envy and greed do not create wealth.