BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cows (not on topic) (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/115409-cows-not-topic.html)

John H[_2_] May 11th 10 11:53 PM

Cows (not on topic)

C O W S

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow
epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three
years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And,
they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 17
million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each
of them a cow.

(stolen from an email)
--
Annoy a Liberal...practice personal responsibility!

John H