BoatBanter.com

-   -   What to do??? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/115396-what-do.html)

YukonBound May 10th 10 08:06 PM

What to do???

I see Totota is offering 0.9% interest rates on new RAV4 purchases.
Since my 13.5 month old model has just hit 10K kilometers (about 6300
miles), it might be a good time to checkout the 6 cylinder model.
My 4 cyl version is plenty powerful 98% of the time for my kind of driving
but the 6 cyl would more than double my towing capabilities from 1500 to
3500 lbs.
What to do....................

Loogypicker[_2_] May 10th 10 08:15 PM

What to do???

On May 10, 3:06*pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
I see Totota is offering 0.9% interest rates on new RAV4 purchases.
Since my 13.5 month old model has just hit 10K kilometers (about 6300
miles), it might be a good time to checkout the 6 cylinder model.
My 4 cyl version is plenty powerful 98% of the time for my kind of driving
but the 6 cyl would more than double my towing capabilities from 1500 to
3500 lbs.

This from the moron who LOVES to point out other's typos!!!!!!
So, you're going to get another chick car?