BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looney & The Freak (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/114805-looney-freak.html)

Don White March 30th 10 03:27 PM

Looney & The Freak

Someone sent me a picture of Looney & The Freak out for a walk in the park.
http://dogs4ppp.files.wordpress.com/...1/p1010250.jpg

hk March 30th 10 03:27 PM

Looney & The Freak

On 3/30/10 10:27 AM, Don White wrote:
Someone sent me a picture of Looney& The Freak out for a walk in the park.
http://dogs4ppp.files.wordpress.com/...1/p1010250.jpg

One assumes the little one is "The Freak."

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Loogypicker[_2_] March 30th 10 03:30 PM

Looney & The Freak

On Mar 30, 10:27*am, "Don White" wrote:
Someone sent me a picture of Looney & The Freak out for a walk in the park.http://dogs4ppp.files.wordpress.com/...1/p1010250.jpg

I think it's you and your son.

hk March 30th 10 03:39 PM

Looney & The Freak

On 3/30/10 10:30 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Mar 30, 10:27 am, "Don wrote:
Someone sent me a picture of Looney& The Freak out for a walk in the park.http://dogs4ppp.files.wordpress.com/...1/p1010250.jpg

I think it's you and your son.

*You* think?

Unlikely.

Loogypicker[_2_] March 30th 10 03:43 PM

Looney & The Freak

On Mar 30, 10:27 am, "Don *wrote:
Someone sent me a picture of Looney& *The Freak out for a walk in the park.http://dogs4ppp.files.wordpress.com/...1/p1010250.jpg

I think it's you and your son.

*You* think?

Unlikely.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Oh MY GOD A TYPO.....

Gee, you're just WAY to intelligent not to make a typo, right? WAFM

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! March 30th 10 03:57 PM

Looney & The Freak

On Mar 30, 10:43*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Mar 30, 10:39*am, hk wrote: On 3/30/10 10:30 AM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Mar 30, 10:27 am, "Don *wrote:
Someone sent me a picture of Looney& *The Freak out for a walk in the park.http://dogs4ppp.files.wordpress.com/...1/p1010250.jpg

I think it's you and your son.

*You* think?

Unlikely.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Oh MY GOD A TYPO.....

Gee, you're just WAY to intelligent not to make a typo, right? WAFM

Pfffft, someone just sent me a picture of frekin' Harry. I am trying
to confirm now, if I do I will let you know..

Scotty

hk March 30th 10 03:59 PM

Looney & The Freak

On 3/30/10 10:57 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Mar 30, 10:43 am, wrote:
On Mar 30, 10:39 am, wrote: On 3/30/10 10:30 AM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Mar 30, 10:27 am, "Don wrote:
Someone sent me a picture of Looney& The Freak out for a walk in the park.http://dogs4ppp.files.wordpress.com/...1/p1010250.jpg

I think it's you and your son.

*You* think?

Unlikely.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Oh MY GOD A TYPO.....

Gee, you're just WAY to intelligent not to make a typo, right? WAFM

Pfffft, someone just sent me a picture of frekin' Harry. I am trying
to confirm now, if I do I will let you know..

Scotty

Send it to me...I'll confirm.

BTW, I'm not into "frekin'" That's your rice bowl.

Loogypicker[_2_] March 30th 10 04:04 PM

Looney & The Freak

On Mar 30, 10:27 am, "Don * *wrote:
Someone sent me a picture of Looney& * *The Freak out for a walk in the park.http://dogs4ppp.files.wordpress.com/...1/p1010250.jpg

I think it's you and your son.

*You* think?

Unlikely.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Oh MY GOD A TYPO.....

Gee, you're just WAY to intelligent not to make a typo, right? WAFM

Pfffft, someone just sent me a picture of frekin' Harry. I am trying
to confirm now, if I do I will let you know..

Scotty

Send it to me...I'll confirm.

BTW, I'm not into "frekin'" That's your rice bowl.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.- Hide quoted text -

You'd deny it, you really don't want people to know what a pasty
skinned nasty fat slimeball you are.

hk March 30th 10 04:11 PM

Looney & The Freak

On Mar 30, 10:27 am, "Don wrote:
[...]

I'd suggest you have your wife wash your potty mouth out with soap,
but...she probably "speaks" the same way you do.

Loogypicker[_2_] March 30th 10 05:45 PM

Looney & The Freak

On Mar 30, 10:27 am, "Don * * *wrote:
[...]

What's potty mouth about calling you what you are, a pasty skinned
nasty fat slimeball?