BoatBanter.com

-   -   The girl... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/114264-girl.html)

I am Tosk[_3_] March 7th 10 02:36 PM

The girl...

Here you go Harry, this one is the girl...

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v230/124...42319_9816.jpg

Notice she is not q fat, nasty, nail biting woofer like you and your landlord.
It must suck to spend your days hiding in your basement, afraid of ridicule,
beatings, and process servers... snerk Have fun this spring!

Scotty

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing, no crybabies!

Harry[_2_] March 7th 10 05:20 PM

The girl...

On 3/7/2010 9:36 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Here you go Harry, this one is the girl...

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v230/124...42319_9816.jpg

Notice she is not q fat, nasty, nail biting woofer like you and your landlord.
It must suck to spend your days hiding in your basement, afraid of ridicule,
beatings, and process servers...snerk Have fun this spring!

Scotty

You stupid dumbfoch, my wife may be fat, nasty and a nail biting woofer,
but remember, she has been married to me for over 10 yrs so give a
little foching break..

Harry[_2_] March 7th 10 08:52 PM

The girl...

On 3/7/10 9:36 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Here you go Harry, this one is the girl...

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v230/124...42319_9816.jpg

Notice she is not q fat, nasty, nail biting woofer like you and your landlord.
It must suck to spend your days hiding in your basement, afraid of ridicule,
beatings, and process servers...snerk Have fun this spring!

Scotty

The horse is a girl?

--
Which one is the girl?