BoatBanter.com

-   -   Pat Robertson on Fox... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/112996-pat-robertson-fox.html)

John H[_12_] January 13th 10 09:03 PM

Pat Robertson on Fox...

....blames the tragedy in Haiti on 'a pact the Haitians made with the
devil' during the time of Napoleon.

What a dumb ****.

""Something happened a long time ago in Haiti and people might not
want to talk about," Robertson said Tuesday.

"They were under the heel of the French, you know Napoleon the third
and whatever. And they got together and swore a pact to the devil.
They said 'We will serve you if you will get us free from the prince.'
True story. And so the devil said, 'Ok it’s a deal.' And they kicked
the French out. The Haitians revolted and got something themselves
free. But ever since they have been cursed by one thing after
another," Robertson said. "

http://tinyurl.com/yjhpsws
--

America needs Obamacare like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask
or slammer's hemorrhoids..

John H

nom=de=plume January 13th 10 10:01 PM

Pat Robertson on Fox...

"John H" wrote in message
...blames the tragedy in Haiti on 'a pact the Haitians made with the
devil' during the time of Napoleon.

What a dumb ****.

""Something happened a long time ago in Haiti and people might not
want to talk about," Robertson said Tuesday.

"They were under the heel of the French, you know Napoleon the third
and whatever. And they got together and swore a pact to the devil.
They said 'We will serve you if you will get us free from the prince.'
True story. And so the devil said, 'Ok it's a deal.' And they kicked
the French out. The Haitians revolted and got something themselves
free. But ever since they have been cursed by one thing after
another," Robertson said. "

http://tinyurl.com/yjhpsws

He's always been and always will be a dumb f*ck.

--
Nom=de=Plume

bpuharic January 13th 10 10:59 PM

Pat Robertson on Fox...

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:03:28 -0500, John H
wrote:

...blames the tragedy in Haiti on 'a pact the Haitians made with the
devil' during the time of Napoleon.

What a dumb ****.

kind of like when falwell said 9/11 was the fault of homosexuals..

jps January 13th 10 11:19 PM

Pat Robertson on Fox...

wrote:

...blames the tragedy in Haiti on 'a pact the Haitians made with the
devil' during the time of Napoleon.

What a dumb ****.

kind of like when falwell said 9/11 was the fault of homosexuals..

I had no idea all those Saudis were homosexuals!

Has anyone told Sarah?

*e#c January 14th 10 12:55 AM

Pat Robertson on Fox...

On Jan 13, 4:03*pm, John H wrote:
[...]

Another dumb****, un Boating related post from Herring.

* This NG needs John Herring, like we all need Hemorrhoids*

nom=de=plume January 14th 10 12:56 AM

Pat Robertson on Fox...

wrote:

...blames the tragedy in Haiti on 'a pact the Haitians made with the
devil' during the time of Napoleon.

What a dumb ****.

kind of like when falwell said 9/11 was the fault of homosexuals..

When he said that, I called up one of my gay friends and told him we were on
to him.

--
Nom=de=Plume

I am Tosk January 14th 10 01:50 AM

Pat Robertson on Fox...

In article ,
says...

...blames the tragedy in Haiti on 'a pact the Haitians made with the
devil' during the time of Napoleon.

What a dumb ****.

""Something happened a long time ago in Haiti and people might not
want to talk about," Robertson said Tuesday.

"They were under the heel of the French, you know Napoleon the third
and whatever. And they got together and swore a pact to the devil.
They said 'We will serve you if you will get us free from the prince.'
True story. And so the devil said, 'Ok it?s a deal.' And they kicked
the French out. The Haitians revolted and got something themselves
free. But ever since they have been cursed by one thing after
another," Robertson said. "

http://tinyurl.com/yjhpsws

BeJesus, he is almost as stoopit as our Harry... Oh my...

bpuharic January 14th 10 01:56 AM

Pat Robertson on Fox...

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:56:17 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .

must be tough to realize you're bad enough to **** off god :-)

jps January 14th 10 05:34 AM

Pat Robertson on Fox...

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 20:56:18 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:56:17 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

...blames the tragedy in Haiti on 'a pact the Haitians made with the
devil' during the time of Napoleon.

What a dumb ****.

kind of like when falwell said 9/11 was the fault of homosexuals..

When he said that, I called up one of my gay friends and told him we were on
to him.

must be tough to realize you're bad enough to **** off god :-)

Pat Robertson would go to hell if there was one. He obviously doesn't
believe hell exists.