BoatBanter.com

-   -   Harry, my big fat buddy pal! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/112947-harry-my-big-fat-buddy-pal.html)

Don White January 11th 10 01:49 PM

Harry, my big fat buddy pal!

Hey, we need to make up a secret word. I'm getting real confused by all
of those dirty ******* spoofers and can't tell my real Harry from the
spoofers. If you want, we can use our *safe word* that we use when we're
ummm, together, if you get my drift.

Don White January 11th 10 01:56 PM

Harry, my big fat buddy pal!

"Don White" wrote in message
Hey, we need to make up a secret word. I'm getting real confused by all
of those dirty ******* spoofers and can't tell my real Harry from the
spoofers. If you want, we can use our *safe word* that we use when we're
ummm, together, if you get my drift.

That you Ditzy?
How is business at Elite Const......... any chance Margaret will take you
back in the near future?
I fear for your mental stability.

Harry[_2_] January 11th 10 01:58 PM

Harry, my big fat buddy pal!

Don White wrote:
Hey, we need to make up a secret word. I'm getting real confused by all
of those dirty ******* spoofers and can't tell my real Harry from the
spoofers. If you want, we can use our *safe word* that we use when we're
ummm, together, if you get my drift.

flajim is active again. And even it if isn't flajim doing all the ID
spoofing, all the right-wing ID spoofers *are* flajim. There's no
difference between flajim, herring, krueger, toilet-paper bass, or any
of the other active right-wingers here. Trash is trash is trash.

NotNow[_3_] January 11th 10 03:32 PM

Harry, my big fat buddy pal!

In article ,
says...

"Don White" wrote in message
Hey, we need to make up a secret word. I'm getting real confused by all
of those dirty ******* spoofers and can't tell my real Harry from the
spoofers. If you want, we can use our *safe word* that we use when we're
ummm, together, if you get my drift.

That you Ditzy?
How is business at Elite Const......... any chance Margaret will take you
back in the near future?
I fear for your mental stability.

Hey dummy, still getting your checks from your public servant job? Your
son probably needs more beer or gas for the car you gave him.

Don White January 11th 10 05:46 PM

Harry, my big fat buddy pal!

"NotNow" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Don White" wrote in message
Hey, we need to make up a secret word. I'm getting real confused by all
of those dirty ******* spoofers and can't tell my real Harry from the
spoofers. If you want, we can use our *safe word* that we use when
we're
ummm, together, if you get my drift.

That you Ditzy?
How is business at Elite Const......... any chance Margaret will take you
back in the near future?
I fear for your mental stability.

Hey dummy, still getting your checks from your public servant job? Your
son probably needs more beer or gas for the car you gave him.

There you are...thought you were hiding out in the swamp again.
Still waiting to hear if the kids got through the holidays without any
broken bones.