BoatBanter.com

-   -   Posting hero (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/112945-posting-hero.html)

Jim January 11th 10 02:27 AM

Posting hero

Harry has outposted the number 2 poster by a factor of 2 with 440 posts
so far this month. Congratulations WAFA.

*e#c January 11th 10 02:52 AM

Posting hero

That number hasnt touched your spoofing, dip****.

jps January 11th 10 02:58 AM

Posting hero

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 21:27:27 -0500, Jim wrote:

Harry has outposted the number 2 poster by a factor of 2 with 440 posts
so far this month. Congratulations WAFA.

That would be you-as-Harry.

Harry[_2_] January 11th 10 03:00 AM

Posting hero

Jim wrote:
Harry has outposted the number 2 poster by a factor of 2 with 440 posts
so far this month. Congratulations WAFA.

Most of which are ID spoofed posts from right-wing assholes like you, of
course.

Bruce[_6_] January 12th 10 01:37 AM

Posting hero

Jim wrote:
Harry has outposted the number 2 poster by a factor of 2 with 440
posts so far this month. Congratulations WAFA.

WAFA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafa

Bruce

Harry[_2_] January 12th 10 02:14 AM

Posting hero

Bruce wrote:
Jim wrote:
Harry has outposted the number 2 poster by a factor of 2 with 440
posts so far this month. Congratulations WAFA.

WAFA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafa

Bruce

The turd blossoms are too lazy to say What A f**%ing a%$hole so they
shortened it to WAFA. And I am the only one to ever have held that honor.

*e#c January 12th 10 05:25 AM

Posting hero

On Jan 11, 9:14*pm, Harry wrote:
Bruce wrote:
Jim wrote:
Harry has outposted the number 2 poster by a factor of 2 with 440
posts so far this month. Congratulations WAFA.

WAFA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafa

Bruce

The turd blossoms are too lazy to say What A f**%ing a%$hole so they
shortened it to WAFA. And I am the only one to ever have held that honor.

That's right Jim, you are!!!!

jps January 12th 10 06:31 AM

Posting hero

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:25:58 -0800 (PST), "*e#c"
wrote:

On Jan 11, 9:14*pm, Harry wrote:
Bruce wrote:
Jim wrote:
Harry has outposted the number 2 poster by a factor of 2 with 440
posts so far this month. Congratulations WAFA.

WAFA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafa

Bruce

The turd blossoms are too lazy to say What A f**%ing a%$hole so they
shortened it to WAFA. And I am the only one to ever have held that honor.

That's right Jim, you are!!!!

Also the Queen of Buttsniffing since wresting the title from DK on
Don. Ever since Em showed up, that boy's nose has been brown on a
daily basis. Good thing he doesn't have a wife that'd bust him. He
deserves a rap on his penis like the nuns used to give knuckles.

Don White[_4_] January 12th 10 03:31 PM

Posting hero

Harry wrote:
Bruce wrote:
Jim wrote:
Harry has outposted the number 2 poster by a factor of 2 with 440
posts so far this month. Congratulations WAFA.

WAFA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafa

Bruce

The turd blossoms are too lazy to say What A f**%ing a%$hole so they
shortened it to WAFA. And I am the only one to ever have held that honor.

Yes, but you are our WAFA