BoatBanter.com

-   -   Only in Japan... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/112251-only-japan.html)

Tom Francis - SWSports December 12th 09 04:27 AM

Only in Japan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT08TGWAnGA

Jim December 12th 09 12:03 PM

Only in Japan...

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT08TGWAnGA

what's up with the round eyed Japanese singers?

Tom Francis - SWSports December 12th 09 01:21 PM

Only in Japan...

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 07:03:00 -0500, Jim wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT08TGWAnGA

what's up with the round eyed Japanese singers?

I suspect some round eye genes. One of Mrs. Wave's college roommates
was Japanese, but you'd never know it.

Don White December 12th 09 01:36 PM

Only in Japan...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT08TGWAnGA

What a great Christmas present for FlatulentJim.
This will encourage him to just drop the nastiness & spoofing and just be
himself.

Rob December 13th 09 04:50 AM

Only in Japan...

Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - wrote in
message ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT08TGWAnGA

What a great Christmas present for FlatulentJim.
This will encourage him to just drop the nastiness& spoofing and just be
himself.

Your stupidity grows by the day.

Carry on...

Rob

Bill McKee December 13th 09 07:27 AM

Only in Japan...

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT08TGWAnGA

what's up with the round eyed Japanese singers?

I suspect some round eye genes. One of Mrs. Wave's college roommates
was Japanese, but you'd never know it.

Some of that. But round eye plastic surgery is big in Japan, from what I
understand.

mmc December 13th 09 10:30 PM

Only in Japan...

"Jim" wrote in message
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT08TGWAnGA

what's up with the round eyed Japanese singers?

and the tiny little asses?