BoatBanter.com

-   -   PETA Eats Crow With Failed Lobster Dinner (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/111852-peta-eats-crow-failed-lobster-dinner.html)

nom=de=plume November 24th 09 07:33 PM

PETA Eats Crow With Failed Lobster Dinner

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:33:11 -0800 (PST), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:

LOL, now that's almost as bad as the ASPCA killing thousands of
animals a year in the name of compassion,

The shelter we got our cats from does not kill any. One of ours had
been there two years. In a 2x3 cage with a litter tray and a bit of
cloth to keep his tootsies off the wire. And food and water, of
course. They will keep animals until they die, if nobody wants them.
There is a cat shelter in Amsterdam on a wire mesh covered barge. They
are all running loose. Seems a bit kinder than cages. One can only
imagine the " kitty rumbles "

Casady

Out here they euthanize them almost immediately if they don't have a collar
or some other sort of id. There are just too many. Sad, but it's better than
having them loose making more.

--
Nom=de=Plume

H the K[_4_] November 24th 09 08:30 PM

wrote:

LOL, now that's almost as bad as the ASPCA killing thousands of
animals a year in the name of compassion,

The shelter we got our cats from does not kill any. One of ours had
been there two years. In a 2x3 cage with a litter tray and a bit of
cloth to keep his tootsies off the wire. And food and water, of
course. They will keep animals until they die, if nobody wants them.
There is a cat shelter in Amsterdam on a wire mesh covered barge. They
are all running loose. Seems a bit kinder than cages. One can only
imagine the " kitty rumbles "

Casady

Out here they euthanize them almost immediately if they don't have a collar
or some other sort of id. There are just too many. Sad, but it's better than
having them loose making more.

And you just let the foxes, bears, and cyotes starve to death. Sad

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock