BoatBanter.com

-   -   There must be a Tornado in the States..... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/111811-there-must-tornado-states.html)

Scott Dickson November 21st 09 09:09 PM

There must be a Tornado in the States.....

...cause Herring and Loogy are both spinning...LMAO!!!!!!!

Loogypicker[_2_] November 22nd 09 01:03 PM

On Nov 21, 4:09*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:
..cause Herring and Loogy are both spinning...LMAO!!!!!!!

What in hell are you talking about, you moron?

Scott Dickson November 22nd 09 01:45 PM

On Nov 22, 5:03*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Nov 21, 4:09*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

..cause Herring and Loogy are both spinning...LMAO!!!!!!!

What in hell are you talking about, you moron?

I figured you couldn't read, ex-Army dickhead. Must have been too much
Agent Orange in Vietnam.I see you've also set off Ingersoll, again.
Did you refuse him entrance to your Circle-Jerk with Herring?

H the K[_2_] November 22nd 09 01:51 PM

On 11/22/09 8:45 AM, Scott Dickson wrote:
On Nov 22, 5:03 am, wrote:
On Nov 21, 4:09 pm, Scott wrote:

..cause Herring and Loogy are both spinning...LMAO!!!!!!!

What in hell are you talking about, you moron?

I figured you couldn't read, ex-Army dickhead. Must have been too much
Agent Orange in Vietnam.I see you've also set off Ingersoll, again.
Did you refuse him entrance to your Circle-Jerk with Herring?

Apparently neither loogy nor justhate understand what they are saying
when they say they are "leaving" here. I suppose if you are a moron, the
concept is a difficult one to understand.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

Loogypicker[_2_] November 22nd 09 02:10 PM

On Nov 22, 8:45*am, Scott Dickson wrote:
On Nov 22, 5:03*am, Loogypicker wrote:

On Nov 21, 4:09*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

..cause Herring and Loogy are both spinning...LMAO!!!!!!!

What in hell are you talking about, you moron?

I figured you couldn't read, ex-Army dickhead. Must have been too much
Agent Orange in Vietnam.I see you've also set off Ingersoll, again.
Did you refuse him entrance to your Circle-Jerk with Herring?

Let's see.
Never been in the Army
Never been to Vietnam.
And you're still a moron.

Scott Dickson November 22nd 09 02:41 PM

On Nov 22, 6:10*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Nov 22, 8:45*am, Scott Dickson wrote:

On Nov 22, 5:03*am, Loogypicker wrote:

On Nov 21, 4:09*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

..cause Herring and Loogy are both spinning...LMAO!!!!!!!

What in hell are you talking about, you moron?

I figured you couldn't read, ex-Army dickhead. Must have been too much
Agent Orange in Vietnam.I see you've also set off Ingersoll, again.
Did you refuse him entrance to your Circle-Jerk with Herring?

Let's see.
Never been in the Army
Never been to Vietnam.
And you're still a moron.

I pale, as a Moron in comparison to you, dork. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA