BoatBanter.com

-   -   "...her own delusional world..." (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/111609-her-own-delusional-world.html)

H the K[_4_] November 13th 09 12:38 PM

"...her own delusional world..."

"The public is finally getting a glimpse of the real XXX who lives in
her own delusional world. The childish behavior, her negative attitude,
the sarcasm and condescending tone, the disrespect and continual lying
she is demonstrating now is only a fraction of what we endured during
her reign and after. Anyone who buys her book is supporting a woman who
is actually the opposite of everything she claims to be. I sincerely
hope she is able to get the psychological help I believe she has shown
to clearly need."

Sarah Palin?

Nope.

Carrie Prejean, and the comments are from Keith Lewis, executive
director of Miss California USA and Miss California Teen USA.

What *is* it with these delusional right-wing bimbos?

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to

jps November 13th 09 06:05 PM

"...her own delusional world..."

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 07:38:52 -0500, H the K
wrote:

"The public is finally getting a glimpse of the real XXX who lives in
her own delusional world. The childish behavior, her negative attitude,
the sarcasm and condescending tone, the disrespect and continual lying
she is demonstrating now is only a fraction of what we endured during
her reign and after. Anyone who buys her book is supporting a woman who
is actually the opposite of everything she claims to be. I sincerely
hope she is able to get the psychological help I believe she has shown
to clearly need."

Sarah Palin?

Nope.

Carrie Prejean, and the comments are from Keith Lewis, executive
director of Miss California USA and Miss California Teen USA.

What *is* it with these delusional right-wing bimbos?

They're coddled like high school athletes who go onto college and
pros. Their feet rarely touch ground. Surrounded by sycophants and
mercantile partners. Smoke blown constantly up the rear.

Bill McKee November 13th 09 06:14 PM

"...her own delusional world..."

"H the K" wrote in message

"The public is finally getting a glimpse of the real XXX who lives in her
own delusional world. The childish behavior, her negative attitude, the
sarcasm and condescending tone, the disrespect and continual lying

Dang I thought you were talking about one our prolific posters.

H the K[_4_] November 13th 09 06:24 PM

"...her own delusional world..."

On 11/13/09 1:14 PM, Bill McKee wrote:
"H the wrote in message

"The public is finally getting a glimpse of the real XXX who lives in her
own delusional world. The childish behavior, her negative attitude, the
sarcasm and condescending tone, the disrespect and continual lying

Dang I thought you were talking about one our prolific posters.

Bo, it wasn't about flajim or tosk.

nom=de=plume November 13th 09 07:30 PM

"...her own delusional world..."

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"H the K" wrote in message

"The public is finally getting a glimpse of the real XXX who lives in her
own delusional world. The childish behavior, her negative attitude, the
sarcasm and condescending tone, the disrespect and continual lying

Dang I thought you were talking about one our prolific posters.

Nah, I only live in your delusional world.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Bill McKee November 13th 09 10:18 PM

"...her own delusional world..."

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"H the K" wrote in message

"The public is finally getting a glimpse of the real XXX who lives in
her own delusional world. The childish behavior, her negative attitude,
the sarcasm and condescending tone, the disrespect and continual lying

Dang I thought you were talking about one our prolific posters.

Nah, I only live in your delusional world.

--
Nom=de=Plume

No, you live in someone else's delusionary dreams.

nom=de=plume November 13th 09 10:37 PM

"...her own delusional world..."

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"H the K" wrote in message

"The public is finally getting a glimpse of the real XXX who lives in
her own delusional world. The childish behavior, her negative attitude,
the sarcasm and condescending tone, the disrespect and continual lying

Dang I thought you were talking about one our prolific posters.

Nah, I only live in your delusional world.

--
Nom=de=Plume

No, you live in someone else's delusionary dreams.

I'd prefer not to know about it... thanks!

--
Nom=de=Plume

Don White November 13th 09 11:19 PM

"...her own delusional world..."

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"H the K" wrote in message

"The public is finally getting a glimpse of the real XXX who lives in
her own delusional world. The childish behavior, her negative attitude,
the sarcasm and condescending tone, the disrespect and continual lying

Dang I thought you were talking about one our prolific posters.

Nah, I only live in your delusional world.

--
Nom=de=Plume

No, you live in someone else's delusionary dreams.

You talkin' about FlatulentJim.
He's one step from becoming a stalker.

Bill McKee November 14th 09 02:07 AM

"...her own delusional world..."

"Don White" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"H the K" wrote in message

"The public is finally getting a glimpse of the real XXX who lives in
her own delusional world. The childish behavior, her negative
attitude, the sarcasm and condescending tone, the disrespect and
continual lying

Dang I thought you were talking about one our prolific posters.

Nah, I only live in your delusional world.

--
Nom=de=Plume

No, you live in someone else's delusionary dreams.

You talkin' about FlatulentJim.
He's one step from becoming a stalker.

You keep showing your stupidity. Step back from the keyboard and pour your
libation down the drain. You brain cells will appreciate the consideration.