Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Windows 7...

Well, I finally got off my buttski and installed Windoze 7 Ultimate on
my iMac.

Installed it under VM. Deleted Windoze Vista first. Installation was
absolutely uneventful. Now, I have just a handful of apps to install
under 7 that I actually use.

I have no idea yet what advantages 7 offers over Vista.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to

Windows 7 nameless General 24 February 22nd 09 04:22 AM
Why Windows XP should be available until Windows 7 Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] General 4 February 25th 08 01:36 PM
Windows CE and Charts TheJouster Electronics 6 December 27th 05 10:55 PM
Windows XP SP2 and Nav Software Glen \Wiley\ Wilson Electronics 21 August 31st 04 04:10 PM