BoatBanter.com

-   -   Youtube (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/111595-youtube.html)

Davej November 12th 09 05:48 PM

Youtube

Ok, so who here is actually a visible paddler on a Youtube video?

Bob CP November 13th 09 12:01 AM

Youtube

Davej wrote:
Ok, so who here is actually a visible paddler on a Youtube video?

Search Youtube for ctcboater's videos.

Davej November 13th 09 12:23 AM

Youtube

On Nov 12, 5:01*pm, Bob CP wrote:
Davej wrote:
Ok, so who here is actually a visible paddler on a Youtube video?

Search Youtube for ctcboater's videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ctcboater#p/u

Now, which video and which boat?

Bob CP November 14th 09 12:25 AM

Youtube

Davej wrote:
On Nov 12, 5:01 pm, Bob CP wrote:
Davej wrote:
Ok, so who here is actually a visible paddler on a Youtube video?

Search Youtube for ctcboater's videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ctcboater#p/u

Now, which video and which boat?

None in the T'Ville Triple Crown. I was just one of the organizers.
Getting too old to do the fancy stuff.

I'm "featured" in all the open canoe sterncam videos (see especially the
Minden Open Canoe Nationals) but one.

Paul Tomblin November 14th 09 02:39 PM

Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A98MgTHCK8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fRKo5-RLzY&feature=fvw
http://www.youtube.com/user/ptomblin

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"This country has an auto-immune disease. We are attacking ourselves as

John Kuthe November 14th 09 03:41 PM

Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A98M.../user/ptomblin

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"This country has an auto-immune disease. *We are attacking ourselves as
the enemy." *- Jose (no last name given), rec.aviation.piloting

I'm sorry Paul, but I would NEVER be caught in a boat on the water
without at least my PFD!

Yeah, yeah, I know, you may not ever use it, but still! I wear a PFD
in my kayak, a helmet when riding my bicycle and a condom when... ;-)

Better safe than sorry!

John Kuthe...

Steve[_2_] November 14th 09 06:14 PM

Youtube

John Kuthe wrote:
On Nov 14, 7:39 am, (Paul Tomblin) wrote:
In a previous article, Davej said:

Ok, so who here is actually a visible paddler on a Youtube video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A98M.../user/ptomblin

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"This country has an auto-immune disease. We are attacking ourselves as
the enemy." - Jose (no last name given), rec.aviation.piloting

I'm sorry Paul, but I would NEVER be caught in a boat on the water
without at least my PFD!

Yeah, yeah, I know, you may not ever use it, but still! I wear a PFD
in my kayak, a helmet when riding my bicycle and a condom when... ;-)

Better safe than sorry!

John Kuthe...

What struck me was no PFD's; PFD's worn loosely; cotton shirts; paddles
held upside down.... Did look like they were having fun though.

Steve

Davej November 15th 09 04:45 AM

Youtube

On Nov 14, 8:41*am, John Kuthe wrote:
On Nov 14, 7:39*am, (Paul Tomblin) wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A98MgTHCK8

I'm sorry Paul, but I would NEVER be caught in a boat on the water
without at least my PFD!

I see quite a few fla****er racers who don't wear PFDs during
training.

Davej November 15th 09 04:46 AM

Youtube

On Nov 14, 11:14*am, Steve wrote:

What struck me was no PFD's; PFD's worn loosely; cotton shirts; paddles
held upside down.... Did look like they were having fun though.

I'm guessing that was a "wing" paddle.

John Kuthe November 15th 09 05:21 AM

Youtube

On Nov 14, 9:45*pm, Davej wrote:
On Nov 14, 8:41*am, John Kuthe wrote:

On Nov 14, 7:39*am, (Paul Tomblin) wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A98MgTHCK8

I'm sorry Paul, but I would NEVER be caught in a boat on the water
without at least my PFD!

I see quite a few fla****er racers who don't wear PFDs during
training.

Too cool for PFDs, eh? Hope they never need one!

John Kuthe...