BoatBanter.com

-   -   (FYI) NNTP & Web newsgroup access $2 month (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/111524-fyi-nntp-web-newsgroup-access-%242-month.html)

RickF November 9th 09 10:09 PM

(FYI) NNTP & Web newsgroup access $2 month

Hi all,

When my ISP dumped newsgroups, I tried some free & paid options and finally
settled on Newsguy.

They added a new "Mini" account, 6 months of service for $12, that may be a
worth a look if you're shopping for a provider.

All the newsgroups (text & binary), no missing postings, NNTP & Web access,
3GB monthly downloads, unused GB roll over, newsgroup search engine & free
SSL.

http://newsguy.com/mini.htm

They have other options if you need more download capacity, as well as a
free trial so you can check them out before you buy anything. Hope the info
is helpful to someone.

-R