BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Krausie (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/111445-hey-krausie.html)

GC Boater November 7th 09 05:32 AM

Hey Krausie

How's that "much younger" wife working out for you? I believe you
told us she was 20 years younger.

Rob November 8th 09 03:48 AM

Hey Krausie

GC Boater wrote:
How's that "much younger" wife working out for you? I believe you
told us she was 20 years younger.

Wow! How old is he?

Rob

GC Boater November 8th 09 04:00 AM

Hey Krausie

On Nov 7, 9:48*pm, Rob wrote:
GC Boater wrote:
How's that "much younger" wife working out for you? *I believe you
told us she was 20 years younger.

Wow! *How old is he?

Rob

Late 60s, maybe early 70s, fat, gnawed off fingernails, unpleasant
with narcissistic personality disorder and other "problems."

Jim November 8th 09 11:21 PM

Hey Krausie

GC Boater wrote:
How's that "much younger" wife working out for you? I believe you
told us she was 20 years younger.

It wouldn't surprise me if she got the order to hit the bricks in the
near future.

GC Boater November 9th 09 12:16 AM

Hey Krausie

On Nov 8, 5:21*pm, Jim wrote:
GC Boater wrote:
How's that "much younger" wife working out for you? *I believe you
told us she was 20 years younger.

It wouldn't surprise me if she got the order to hit the bricks in the
near future.

You mean she gets a court order to move the tenant out of her home?

mgg November 9th 09 03:42 AM

Hey Krausie

"GC Boater" wrote in message
On Nov 8, 5:21 pm, Jim wrote:
GC Boater wrote:
How's that "much younger" wife working out for you? I believe you
told us she was 20 years younger.

It wouldn't surprise me if she got the order to hit the bricks in the
near future.

You mean she gets a court order to move the tenant out of her home?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tenancy implies that he is paying rent. He is nothing more than an occupant.

--Mike

N.L. Eckert[_2_] November 9th 09 08:15 PM

Hey Krausie

I'll be darned! Here all this time I thought he was an inmate at a
minimum secrurity prison.

GC Boater November 9th 09 10:38 PM

Hey Krausie

On Nov 9, 2:15*pm, (N.L. Eckert) wrote:
I'll be darned! *Here all this time I thought he was an inmate at a
minimum secrurity prison. *

For all we know, he may be. When you separate the "prevarications"
emanating from him from the truth, there's not much left.

GC Boater November 9th 09 10:43 PM

Hey Krausie

On Nov 9, 2:15*pm, (N.L. Eckert) wrote:
I'll be darned! *Here all this time I thought he was an inmate at a
minimum secrurity prison. *

There is a Harry Krause convicted of child sexual abuse in Florida
(where Harry Krause lived for a while). Don't know if it's the same
guy but our Krausie has refused several times to deny that it is him.
So prison is not out of the realm of possibility.

Scott Dickson November 10th 09 12:11 AM

Hey Krausie

On Nov 7, 8:00*pm, GC Boater wrote:
On Nov 7, 9:48*pm, Rob wrote:

GC Boater wrote:
How's that "much younger" wife working out for you? *I believe you
told us she was 20 years younger.

Wow! *How old is he?

Rob

Late 60s, maybe early 70s, fat, gnawed off fingernails, unpleasant
with narcissistic personality disorder and other "problems."

I guess that means what you posted about the Pedophile **** is wrong.
The ages don't match.
That was neat.....contradicting your OWN bull**** story.