Default Hey All !

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:48:41 -0400, Jim wrote:

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:16:05 -0400, Jim wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
On 10/23/09 5:38 PM, Tosk wrote:
In
,
says...
In ,
says...
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:40:56 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John wrote in message
Russ has some new stuff up.

It's great!!

I don't know why you& your buddies bother with
here...considering how much
neat stuff occurs 'over there'.

Over where?
Someone tell Donnie it's because our lives consist of more than
one room
and a six pack of beer... Hell, I ride bikes, work in the yard,
run a
business, party with my friends, talk on the phone, post to
several
groups, have a facebook, an on line photo album, build boats...
Guess
Donnie just can't process more than one thing at a time. Folks
like he
and the slammer (who probably shouldn't have challenged one of
our
posters to shut him downsnerkity, snerk) give me cause to
really
wonder about the education system up there...
Oh, almost forgot, raise horses, children (something bonnie
should
have
considered), work out in a gym, swim in our pool, play the
guitar... The
list goes on. Like my dad said, "life is short son, you gotta'
do
what
you love, there can be no compromise"...
I had no idea welfare queens like you lived so high on the hog.
He's like his master..the Lt Colonel...... living high on the
taxpayers tab.

You are one to comment on living on the taxpayers tab.
Are you the sober brother of Kalif Swill?

You seem more stupid every day. Is it the high alcohol beer you and
your son swill?
Yup..just another low life who drags innocent family members into the
nonsense.

I am just repeating your comments about your son.
Never said he "swills" the beer....
I haven't even seen any in the fridge for a month now...and I'm getting
thirsty.

Hello Donnie. We went to the food and wine festival at Epcot yesterday.
Man was it hot out. We decided to take in the Canada exibit to cool
ourselves off. The cast members dress in typical attire of the country.
The announcer, a cute little thing, was dressed in a red and black plaid
flannel shirt and blue jeans. I thought of you and had a nice chuckle
for myself. Lol lol
Should have asked him if he got a government check from his crown
corporation retirement.

Ahhh ..... FlaJim found a *him* to be "a cute little thing"?
I hope he didn't tell the announcer that he knew anyone from Halifax.

The cute little thing happened to be a cute young girl. Want to put your
other foot in your mouth now. There are two really stupid folks and one
smart one posting from Ca Na DA. That really doesn't speak well for the
provinces now, does it?

I'm not surprised he didn't comment on his government check.

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:16:05 -0400, Jim wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
On 10/23/09 5:38 PM, Tosk wrote:
In
,
wrote:

"John wrote in message
[...]

= = =
corporation retirement.

Ahhh ..... FlaJim found a *him* to be "a cute little thing"?
I hope he didn't tell the announcer that he knew anyone from Halifax.

The cute little thing happened to be a cute young girl. Want to put your
other foot in your mouth now. There are two really stupid folks and one
smart one posting from Ca Na DA. That really doesn't speak well for the
provinces now, does it?

I'm not surprised he didn't comment on his government check.

Johnny...remind The Stinky One from Floriduh that you were the one who
referred to the 'cute one' as a *him*
*see above = =

Jim Jim is offline

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:16:05 -0400, Jim wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
On 10/23/09 5:38 PM, Tosk wrote:
In
,
wrote:

"John wrote in message
[...]

Ahh. But dummy, it was you who picked up the steaming turd that John
dropped to bait you. If nothing else, you are consistent. ^^See above^^
Banned

Location: Россия

Помогу убрать проблему. Человек может пропасть безвести, имитация несчастного случая или простое устранение.
Полная анонимность. Дорого. Пишите на serzhkro@gmail(точка)com на форумах нет возможности отвечать.
Banned