BoatBanter.com

-   -   Goin Underground (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/110650-goin-underground.html)

Frogwatch October 7th 09 05:18 PM

Goin Underground

Going to the strangest party on the planet, the 32 annual Tennessee,
Alabama Georgia (TAG) Fall Cave-in on Lookout Mountain Georgia for a
long weekend of caving and craziness. See y'all Monday.........I hope.

Tom Francis - SWSports October 7th 09 05:21 PM

Goin Underground

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:18:22 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Going to the strangest party on the planet, the 32 annual Tennessee,
Alabama Georgia (TAG) Fall Cave-in on Lookout Mountain Georgia for a
long weekend of caving and craziness. See y'all Monday.........I hope.

Caving.

EEWWWW....

[email protected] October 7th 09 05:34 PM

Goin Underground

wrote:

Going to the strangest party on the planet, the 32 annual Tennessee,
Alabama Georgia (TAG) Fall Cave-in on Lookout Mountain Georgia for a
long weekend of caving and craziness. See y'all Monday.........I hope.

You're not "caving" in, are you? :)
They don't do any of that zany spelunking there, too, do they?

John H Rant October 7th 09 10:28 PM

Goin Underground

wrote:

Going to the strangest party on the planet, the 32 annual Tennessee,
Alabama Georgia (TAG) Fall Cave-in on Lookout Mountain Georgia for a
long weekend of caving and craziness. See y'all Monday.........I hope.

Hope you have a great time and take lots of cave pictures.

Tom Francis - SWSports October 8th 09 01:34 AM

Goin Underground

wrote:

Going to the strangest party on the planet, the 32 annual Tennessee,
Alabama Georgia (TAG) Fall Cave-in on Lookout Mountain Georgia for a
long weekend of caving and craziness. See y'all Monday.........I hope.

Hope you have a great time and take lots of cave pictures.

Too much like being a tunnel rat.

I swear - the one time I went in an ammo cache, I was so freakin'
claustrophic it affected me the rest of my life.

EEEWWWW...

CalifBill October 8th 09 05:42 AM

Goin Underground

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

Going to the strangest party on the planet, the 32 annual Tennessee,
Alabama Georgia (TAG) Fall Cave-in on Lookout Mountain Georgia for a
long weekend of caving and craziness. See y'all Monday.........I hope.

Hope you have a great time and take lots of cave pictures.

Too much like being a tunnel rat.

I swear - the one time I went in an ammo cache, I was so freakin'
claustrophic it affected me the rest of my life.

EEEWWWW...

I think the problem is tunnel rats were little guys. Buddy had to do it a
few times, West Pointer even, and he is not real big. You seem to be of a
larger size like me. I always figure the holes may be smaller than a 6'4"
wide shouldered man.