BoatBanter.com

-   -   campsites on water (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/110558-campsites-water.html)

the reporter October 4th 09 12:37 PM

campsites on water

I write a blog about campsites on water www.cabbagemedia.com/campsites
- from which motorcraft and canoes etc can be launched.

As this is almost finished I'm now creating a 2nd on campsites with
launch facilities outside the UK, but I'm finding this much more
difficult.

Does anyone have any knowledge of good sites?

Cheers

JohnH[_5_] October 4th 09 02:20 PM

campsites on water

On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 04:37:43 -0700 (PDT), the reporter
wrote:

I write a blog about campsites on water www.cabbagemedia.com/campsites
- from which motorcraft and canoes etc can be launched.

As this is almost finished I'm now creating a 2nd on campsites with
launch facilities outside the UK, but I'm finding this much more
difficult.

Does anyone have any knowledge of good sites?

Cheers

This country abounds with campgrounds located on water with launch
ramps. Here is an example:

http://www.bethpagecamp.com/welbody.html

From the campground one can get to the Chesapeake Bay by water.

Another is he

http://www.dcr.virginia.gov/state_parks/lak.shtml

The list could go on and on.

Maybe you need to be more specific about what you're looking for.
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Tim October 4th 09 07:39 PM

campsites on water

On Oct 4, 6:37*am, the reporter wrote:
I write a blog about campsites on waterwww.cabbagemedia.com/campsites
- from which motorcraft and canoes etc can be launched.

As this is almost finished I'm now creating a 2nd on campsites with
launch facilities outside the UK, but I'm finding this much more
difficult.

Does anyone have any knowledge of good sites?

Cheers

I really can't be of much help, but I like your site, and I've
bookmarked it for future reading.

good luck, and thanks!

Tim October 4th 09 07:39 PM

campsites on water

wrote:
I write a blog about campsites on waterwww.cabbagemedia.com/campsites
- from which motorcraft and canoes etc can be launched.

As this is almost finished I'm now creating a 2nd on campsites with
launch facilities outside the UK, but I'm finding this much more
difficult.

Does anyone have any knowledge of good sites?

Cheers

This country abounds with campgrounds located on water with launch
ramps. Here is an example:

http://www.bethpagecamp.com/welbody.html

From the campground one can get to the Chesapeake Bay by water.

Another is he

http://www.dcr.virginia.gov/state_parks/lak.shtml

The list could go on and on.

Maybe you need to be more specific about what you're looking for.
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Those are cool too, John.

Thanks!

the reporter October 4th 09 08:45 PM

campsites on water

wrote:
I write a blog about campsites on waterwww.cabbagemedia.com/campsites
- from which motorcraft and canoes etc can be launched.

As this is almost finished I'm now creating a 2nd on campsites with
launch facilities outside the UK, but I'm finding this much more
difficult.

Does anyone have any knowledge of good sites?

Cheers

This country abounds with campgrounds located on water with launch
ramps. Here is an example:

http://www.bethpagecamp.com/welbody.html

From the campground one can get to the Chesapeake Bay by water.

Another is he

http://www.dcr.virginia.gov/state_parks/lak.shtml

The list could go on and on.

Maybe you need to be more specific about what you're looking for.
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Great campsites John H and I take your point.

Many thanks

Tim October 4th 09 08:48 PM

campsites on water

On Oct 4, 6:37*am, the reporter wrote:
I write a blog about campsites on waterwww.cabbagemedia.com/campsites
- from which motorcraft and canoes etc can be launched.

As this is almost finished I'm now creating a 2nd on campsites with
launch facilities outside the UK, but I'm finding this much more
difficult.

Does anyone have any knowledge of good sites?

Cheers

Well, now that you mentioned it, (or I re--read your post) That would
take in just about any state park in the US.

JohnH[_5_] October 4th 09 09:51 PM

campsites on water

wrote:
I write a blog about campsites on waterwww.cabbagemedia.com/campsites
- from which motorcraft and canoes etc can be launched.

As this is almost finished I'm now creating a 2nd on campsites with
launch facilities outside the UK, but I'm finding this much more
difficult.

Does anyone have any knowledge of good sites?

Cheers

This country abounds with campgrounds located on water with launch
ramps. Here is an example:

http://www.bethpagecamp.com/welbody.html

From the campground one can get to the Chesapeake Bay by water.

Another is he

http://www.dcr.virginia.gov/state_parks/lak.shtml

The list could go on and on.

Maybe you need to be more specific about what you're looking for.
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Great campsites John H and I take your point.

Many thanks

If you really want to compile some type of listing let us know. We can
probably fill a book with those campgrounds in no time. Here you'll
find a listing of Virginia State Parks of interest to boaters. Many of
them offer camping and boating.

http://virginia.state-park.org/

tiny October 5th 09 01:37 AM

campsites on water

In article ,
says...

wrote:

I write a blog about campsites on water
www.cabbagemedia.com/campsites
- from which motorcraft and canoes etc can be launched.

As this is almost finished I'm now creating a 2nd on campsites with
launch facilities outside the UK, but I'm finding this much more
difficult.

Does anyone have any knowledge of good sites?

Cheers

You can camp here and they have a boat ramp with gulf access.
There is no overnight docking so you will be launching and recovering
everyday. They will also rent you a canoe.

http://www.floridastateparks.org/koreshan/

troll... not you, the OP...