BoatBanter.com

-   -   Toll roads - Racist? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/110264-toll-roads-racist.html)

Toots Sweet September 24th 09 12:32 PM

Toll roads - Racist?

We've now reached the point in America where every living, breathing
organism, person, edifice, thought, gesture and eye blink is
officially racist.

Thank goodness we're living in Obama's post-racial utopia.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loca...r_in_hot_lanes

Much like Pinhead, when you have no coherent argument, no substance
and no defense of your position, what else can you do but play the
race card or call names? It's all they and he have left.

Wayne.B September 24th 09 08:07 PM

Toll roads - Racist?

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:28:24 -0400, JohnH
wrote:

Just think $12 to drive to your job at McDonalds and back.

John, please stop replying to the bozos of the world,

all of them... :-)

Don White September 24th 09 08:22 PM

Toll roads - Racist?

wrote:

Just think $12 to drive to your job at McDonalds and back.

John, please stop replying to the bozos of the world,

all of them... :-)

How the 'ell would he control his Dope Army?