BoatBanter.com

-   -   two guys cross the Atlantic in a flats boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/110067-two-guys-cross-atlantic-flats-boat.html)

Tim September 19th 09 04:56 AM

two guys cross the Atlantic in a flats boat

I'm amazed at people who accomplish the supposedly impossible.

http://www.reuters.com/article/press...09+PRN20090918

JustWait September 19th 09 05:34 AM

two guys cross the Atlantic in a flats boat

In article 90157689-2e35-4742-a8ba-d9cea24a0709
@z34g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

I'm amazed at people who accomplish the supposedly impossible.

http://www.reuters.com/article/press...09+PRN20090918

Quite a few mistakes there, but maybe they didn't do their homework.
Didn't somebody's dad here make that trip 40 years ago and recieve a
fireboat welcome in NYC??

Good on those guys, quite a trip..

--
Dad loves his family, and he was a soldier. He wanted us all to remember
that...

Scott Dickson September 19th 09 02:59 PM

http://www.reuters.com/article/press...8-Sep-2009+PRN...

Quite a few mistakes there, but maybe they didn't do their homework.
Didn't somebody's dad here make that trip 40 years ago and recieve a
fireboat welcome in NYC??

Good on those guys, quite a trip..

--
Dad loves his family, and he was a soldier. He wanted us all to remember
that...

Good on those guys, quite a trip..

Like your famous trip......down the stairs.

mgg September 19th 09 11:11 PM

"Scott Dickson" wrote in message
On Sep 19, 12:34 am, JustWait wrote:
In article 90157689-2e35-4742-a8ba-d9cea24a0709
@z34g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

I'm amazed at people who accomplish the supposedly impossible.

http://www.reuters.com/article/press...8-Sep-2009+PRN...

Quite a few mistakes there, but maybe they didn't do their homework.
Didn't somebody's dad here make that trip 40 years ago and recieve a
fireboat welcome in NYC??

Good on those guys, quite a trip..

--
Dad loves his family, and he was a soldier. He wanted us all to remember
that...

Good on those guys, quite a trip..

Like your famous trip......down the stairs.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Harry, is that you?

--Mike

D 2[_5_] September 20th 09 01:37 AM

Tim wrote:
I'm amazed at people who accomplish the supposedly impossible.

http://www.reuters.com/article/press...09+PRN20090918

I ordered the T-shirt. Good for them!

D 2[_5_] September 20th 09 01:39 AM

JustWait wrote:
In article 90157689-2e35-4742-a8ba-d9cea24a0709
@z34g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...
I'm amazed at people who accomplish the supposedly impossible.

http://www.reuters.com/article/press...09+PRN20090918

Quite a few mistakes there, but maybe they didn't do their homework.
Didn't somebody's dad here make that trip 40 years ago and receive a
fireboat welcome in NYC??

Good on those guys, quite a trip..

Evidently "somebody's dad" did a lot of things. Too bad his son is a
narcissistic, fat ass, loser.

Don White September 20th 09 04:02 AM

"D 2" wrote in message
JustWait wrote:
In article 90157689-2e35-4742-a8ba-d9cea24a0709
@z34g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...
I'm amazed at people who accomplish the supposedly impossible.

http://www.reuters.com/article/press...09+PRN20090918

Quite a few mistakes there, but maybe they didn't do their homework.
Didn't somebody's dad here make that trip 40 years ago and receive a
fireboat welcome in NYC?? Good on those guys, quite a trip..

Evidently "somebody's dad" did a lot of things. Too bad his son is a
narcissistic, fat ass, loser.

Don't be so hard on yourself...I'm sure Margaret is able to tolerate your
sorry ass...at least for short periods of time.

mgg September 20th 09 06:43 AM

"Don White" wrote in message

"D 2" wrote in message
JustWait wrote:
In article 90157689-2e35-4742-a8ba-d9cea24a0709
@z34g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...
I'm amazed at people who accomplish the supposedly impossible.

http://www.reuters.com/article/press...09+PRN20090918

Quite a few mistakes there, but maybe they didn't do their homework.
Didn't somebody's dad here make that trip 40 years ago and receive a
fireboat welcome in NYC?? Good on those guys, quite a trip..

Evidently "somebody's dad" did a lot of things. Too bad his son is a
narcissistic, fat ass, loser.

Don't be so hard on yourself...I'm sure Margaret is able to tolerate your
sorry ass...at least for short periods of time.

Donny, why are you such the lemming? Do you actually believe the crap that
spews from harry's keyboard? C'mon... really, do you? Wow.

--Mike

Scott Dickson September 20th 09 08:41 AM

On Sep 19, 6:11*pm, "mgg" wrote:
"Scott Dickson" wrote in message

On Sep 19, 12:34 am, JustWait wrote:

In article 90157689-2e35-4742-a8ba-d9cea24a0709
@z34g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

I'm amazed at people who accomplish the supposedly impossible.

http://www.reuters.com/article/press...8-Sep-2009+PRN....

Quite a few mistakes there, but maybe they didn't do their homework.
Didn't somebody's dad here make that trip 40 years ago and recieve a
fireboat welcome in NYC??

Good on those guys, quite a trip..

--
Dad loves his family, and he was a soldier. He wanted us all to remember
that...

Good on those guys, quite a trip..

Like your famous trip......down the stairs.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Harry, is that you?

--Mike

I didn't THINK you could read...retard.

JustWait September 20th 09 11:38 AM

two guys cross the Atlantic in a flats boat

In article ,
says...

"Don White" wrote in message

"D 2" wrote in message
JustWait wrote:
In article 90157689-2e35-4742-a8ba-d9cea24a0709
@z34g2000vbl.googlegroups.com,
says...
I'm amazed at people who accomplish the supposedly impossible.

http://www.reuters.com/article/press...09+PRN20090918

Quite a few mistakes there, but maybe they didn't do their homework.
Didn't somebody's dad here make that trip 40 years ago and receive a
fireboat welcome in NYC?? Good on those guys, quite a trip..

Evidently "somebody's dad" did a lot of things. Too bad his son is a
narcissistic, fat ass, loser.

Don't be so hard on yourself...I'm sure Margaret is able to tolerate your
sorry ass...at least for short periods of time.

Donny, why are you such the lemming? Do you actually believe the crap that
spews from harry's keyboard? C'mon... really, do you? Wow.

--Mike

Who the hell is "Margaret"?