BoatBanter.com

-   -   Biggest Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ----- IOlRvcv4Jk (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/11-re-biggest-usenet-spammer-finally-identified-iolrvcv4jk.html)

Skipper July 3rd 03 07:47 PM

Biggest Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ----- IOlRvcv4Jk

wrote:

I'm sure we've all seen the avalanche of SPAM that Mr. Steve Repsis spews
in our newsgroups on a daily basis; PHEROMONES, PENIS ENLARGER,
CABLE DESCRAMBLER, CLEAN YOUR HARD DRIVE, etc.

I tried to give Steve a call but he didn't answer the phone. I'm now
getting about 70 emails a day from him and just wanted to thank him.

--
Skipper

Marshall Banana July 4th 03 09:13 AM

In rec.boats Skipper wrote:
wrote:

I'm sure we've all seen the avalanche of SPAM that Mr. Steve Repsis spews
in our newsgroups on a daily basis; PHEROMONES, PENIS ENLARGER,
CABLE DESCRAMBLER, CLEAN YOUR HARD DRIVE, etc.

I tried to give Steve a call but he didn't answer the phone. I'm now
getting about 70 emails a day from him and just wanted to thank him.

You should thank me. I sold him your address.

Dan

--
EARTH
smog | bricks

basskisser July 8th 03 12:43 PM

Marshall Banana wrote in message ...
In rec.boats Skipper wrote:
wrote:

I'm sure we've all seen the avalanche of SPAM that Mr. Steve Repsis spews
in our newsgroups on a daily basis; PHEROMONES, PENIS ENLARGER,
CABLE DESCRAMBLER, CLEAN YOUR HARD DRIVE, etc.

I tried to give Steve a call but he didn't answer the phone. I'm now
getting about 70 emails a day from him and just wanted to thank him.

You should thank me. I sold him your address.

Dan

Skipper tried the penis enlarger, but his head almost exploded!