BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Insurgent (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/109880-insurgent.html)

[email protected] September 14th 09 09:35 PM

The Insurgent

http://www.resist.com/

If you are tired of mush-mouthed pussyfooters of both
left and right I suggest you spend some time exploring
this fascinating site. Email URL to your list.

ted

H the K[_2_] September 14th 09 09:38 PM

The Insurgent

wrote:
http://www.resist.com/

If you are tired of mush-mouthed pussyfooters of both
left and right I suggest you spend some time exploring
this fascinating site. Email URL to your list.

ted

We've got enough homegrown right-wing extremists and racists right here
in rec.boats, thank you.

Herring, fla jim, DK...your kinda site, eh?

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

Jim September 15th 09 09:25 PM

The Insurgent

H the K wrote:
wrote:
http://www.resist.com/
If you are tired of mush-mouthed pussyfooters of both
left and right I suggest you spend some time exploring
this fascinating site. Email URL to your list.

ted

We've got enough homegrown right-wing extremists and racists right here
in rec.boats, thank you.

Herring, fla jim, DK...your kinda site, eh?

I'm willing to bet there's a tea bagger or two, and a few people who
hold signs at town meetings there somewhere.