BoatBanter.com

-   -   Digging hard for health care reform support. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/109151-digging-hard-health-care-reform-support.html)

Mille GT Owner August 25th 09 08:25 PM

Digging hard for health care reform support.

How far will the administration go?

http://tinyurl.com/nt3awz
--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

nom=de=plume August 25th 09 08:53 PM

"Mille GT Owner" wrote in message

How far will the administration go?

http://tinyurl.com/nt3awz
--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

I think you should not get the vaccine.

--
Nom=de=Plume

H the K[_2_] August 25th 09 08:59 PM

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Mille GT Owner" wrote in message
How far will the administration go?

http://tinyurl.com/nt3awz
--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

I think you should not get the vaccine.

It's just more drool from John Herring, the racist.

NotNow[_3_] August 25th 09 09:44 PM

Mille GT Owner wrote:
How far will the administration go?

http://tinyurl.com/nt3awz
--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

I suppose now you don't believe in swine flu???? What conservative told
you THAT wasn't real?

Mille GT Owner August 25th 09 09:55 PM

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:44:07 -0400, NotNow wrote:

Mille GT Owner wrote:
How far will the administration go?

http://tinyurl.com/nt3awz
--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

I suppose now you don't believe in swine flu???? What conservative told
you THAT wasn't real?

You come up with some strange 'suppositions'. Maybe you should read
the article.