BoatBanter.com

-   -   For anyone who missed this gem (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/108977-anyone-who-missed-gem.html)

jps August 20th 09 04:33 PM

For anyone who missed this gem

reply: don't know about you, but Big Purple Lips is not my friend because
he wants more of my money to give to government workers who don't work, and
all other manner of people who don't want to work. And give **** to illegal
aliens. And started a snitch program which they promptly yanked when it
didn't work. And is stiffing the auto dealers on their payback (2% so far)
on clunkers. And is channeling money to ACORN et al. Need I go on?

Steve

Misinformation and bigotry in full bloom.