BoatBanter.com

-   -   Just for jps (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/108087-just-jps.html)

Lil' John July 22nd 09 06:50 PM

Just for jps

I know you're wondering what to do on the weekend of 24,25, and 26
July, so here's your big chance:

http://www.thenationsgunshow.com/pic3/index.html

If you need a place to stay, just let me know. A good friend of mine
has a red barn he'd let you rent cheaply.
--

John H

Tim July 23rd 09 12:38 AM

Just for jps

On Jul 22, 12:50*pm, Lil' John wrote:
I know you're wondering what to do on the weekend of 24,25, and 26
July, so here's your big chance:

http://www.thenationsgunshow.com/pic3/index.html

If you need a place to stay, just let me know. A good friend of mine
has a red barn he'd let you rent cheaply.
--

John H

I'm way tied up this weekend but I could have lots of fun in there.

John Again July 23rd 09 12:29 PM

Just for jps

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:38:51 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Jul 22, 12:50*pm, Lil' John wrote:
I know you're wondering what to do on the weekend of 24,25, and 26
July, so here's your big chance:

http://www.thenationsgunshow.com/pic3/index.html

If you need a place to stay, just let me know. A good friend of mine
has a red barn he'd let you rent cheaply.
--

John H

I'm way tied up this weekend but I could have lots of fun in there.

There's a big one coming up in Fredricksburg. I'll let you know.
--

John H