BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good Fishing Boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1080-good-fishing-boat.html)

Kent September 11th 03 08:43 PM

Good Fishing Boat

Thank you in advance.
I used to own a 16' flat bottom fishing boat. I sold it this year
because I plan on buying a new (or nice used) boat. I would like a 16'
or 17' aluminum boat with a center console. It will be used for
fishing most of the time and a little water skiing. I only fish on
lakes and the Mississippi River. Price is somewhat of a concern. So my
question is what brand and model do you think would suit my needs.

Thanks again,
Kent