BoatBanter.com

-   -   Karl Malden passes (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/107511-karl-malden-passes.html)

Calif Bill[_2_] July 2nd 09 07:00 AM

Karl Malden passes

Could not believe he was 97 years old. Married for 70 years. Seems an
anachronism these days in movieland. I realized they were filming Streets
of San Francisco when I was working there and going to SF state, and that
was 40 years ago. Most of working there did not like SofSF as they would
screw up traffic during filming.

Tim July 2nd 09 01:08 PM

Karl Malden passes

On Jul 2, 1:00*am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
Could not believe he was 97 years old. *Married for 70 years. *Seems an
anachronism these days in movieland. *I realized they were filming Streets
of San Francisco when I was working there and going to SF state, and that
was 40 years ago. *Most of working there did not like SofSF as they would
screw up traffic during filming.

Malden? I thought he was gone years ago.

Really good actor.