Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Bumper sticker slogans I wish I had thought of:

First, for the conservatives:

What part of Europe are you from?
The part whose ass we saved or
the part whose ass we kicked?

"Fairness" is not giving my money to lazy people.

I'm Republican because we can't all be on welfare.

Don't spread my wealth. Spread my work ethic.

If it sounds like Marx and acts like Stalin it's probably Obama.

If you think health care is expensive now, just wait till it's free!

How long before you admit Obama was a mistake?

Actually, nobody owes you crap.

How's that "Hopey-Changey" thing working for you?

Now, for the liberals:

Liberal means "Free". Look it up.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

Support our troops. Bring them home.

Poverty is a weapon of mass destruction.

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America -
there is the United States of America."
- Barack Obama

Barack Obama - You're our only hope.

Renewable energy is American.

Liberal!

Department of Homeland Insecurity

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can
prevent the government from wasting the labors of
the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
- Thomas Jefferson

More vinyl signage: Bumper sticker philosophy FishWisher General 2 March 1st 09 10:53 PM
Free Obama/Biden Bumper Sticker!! John H.[_6_] General 4 August 24th 08 12:28 PM
Bumper sticker for fishermen Maynard G. Krebbs General 2 September 26th 07 05:58 PM
Good boating bumper sticker General 0 May 3rd 07 09:22 PM
OT GREAT bumper sticker! [email protected] General 11 July 21st 05 11:55 PM